Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:53:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsprogrammer looking for artist/level design
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: programmer looking for artist/level design  (Read 433 times)
boredDev
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 22, 2014, 01:30:07 AM »

hiya! I'm trying to find a friend to work on small games with. I have novice/intermediate programming skills, and I'm looking for someone who may not be fully comfortable trying to cut into the big leagues just yet.

My target platform is mobile, but I'm also willing to do games for PC as well. I currently use Unity 3D or Game maker Studio to develop.

I don't have any specific ideas for a game. so, I'm willing to work on a game idea together or develop on an idea that either of us has already had.

I'd like to keep projects simple for now. It would be great for this to be long term, but either way is fine. Also, I'd like to include advertising or in app purchases. Any money made will be evenly shared between all involved. I'm not a greedy person.

anyone interested be aware that I always aim to produce professional work, but also understand we may hit multiple projects before finishing one.

if there's anything else you'd like to know, PM me, drop a reply here, or find me in #1GAM on freenode IRC. I look forward to meeting you new friends Smiley

if you aren't familiar with IRC, for quick access, you can get there via http://nucleartimepiecegc.com/IRC/.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 01:53:39 AM by boredDev » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic