Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:43:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEpic Dragons is ready
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Epic Dragons is ready  (Read 652 times)
bugo
Level 0

Boom!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 25, 2014, 02:42:37 PM »

Hey guys, as we are using Android platform to test this, I would love to get some feedback on our game, specially before we launch for iOS and other platforms. The game is free and there are some IAP's involved, although you CAN finish the game without them (If you are good enough  Wink )

We are looking for these things:

- Monetization feedback: Like, when did you buy each dragon? Or how many crystals did you earn until the 10th level.
 - Art feedback: Is there something you would do different for the interface? Which dragon you like and hate most.
 - Gameplay feedback: Do you have different trigger ideas? Do you want to see something different on gameplay?

Just a note, before you give us feedback, we need you to go deep in the game, there are a lot of things to be noted there.

I appreciate everyone's help on this, looking forward to see what you guys have in mind.

Here's the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ThinkHugeInc.EpicDragons

bornander
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 02:39:01 AM »

- Art feedback: Is there something you would do different for the interface? Which dragon you like and hate most.
I like the art-style of this, looks very polished and fits the game very well.

- Gameplay feedback: Do you have different trigger ideas? Do you want to see something different on gameplay?
I enjoy tower-defence games like this where you can to a certain extent control the path of the enemies. Overall I think the game plays rather well.

I did not like the overly-aggressive attempts at getting me to sign in to google plus (the sign-in dialog appeared all the time, regardless of how often I cancelled it).

I also got some rendering artifacts on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10, where lines would sometimes appear from the dragons, like in the screenshot below.

All-in-all I think it's a cool, polished game.

Current devlog; Grapple
Try Hovercraft for Android, voted "a game" by players.Hovercraft on Google play
Matousen_
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 02:49:48 AM »

hello,

is just for Android Devices?

Matousen_
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 02:50:51 AM »

Are you thinking also for an iOS version (to try)?
Screenshots and game presentation seems to be nice!

bugo
Level 0

Boom!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2014, 06:54:37 PM »

We are going to launch for iOS later on. As for the moment we are using Android as a beta platform so we can launch a better release for iOS.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic