Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:24:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProgrammer looking for portfolio and FUN
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer looking for portfolio and FUN  (Read 688 times)
Gabriel Reis
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 27, 2014, 08:49:18 AM »

Hi everybody!  Coffee

I'm a college student and looking for joining a passionate team in order to create games and increase my experience in this area. I have more experience in Java, but i also use C, C++ and C# sometimes. I have experience developing for mobile, mostly Android, but i would love to learn more platforms, languages and have fun doing it. I'm working with Unity for almost a year and used to study Unreal Script for some time.

If possible, it would be ideal to join a team (or create a team) to develop small projects for mobile (or desktop).

I'm really open minded, but i have my opinion. I understand the importance of teamwork and i respect that. I'm friendly and i love playing game, but no more than make then! English is not my first language, but i use it everyday. I'm a hard worker and when u put my heart in something no one can stop me  Smiley

Thank you for the opportunity.
michaelgabrielr
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2014, 10:45:51 AM »

Hi, I'm currently assembling a team for a top-down action-adventure game.
My previous game is the AM2R project: http://metroid2remake.blogspot.nl/ (worked as a pixel artist)
I have all the tools you'd need to make a PS1 game, if you're up for the challenge.
But other tools are fine as well, especially if you're proficient in them.
What say you?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic