Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:09:03 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosPassionate Game Programmer/Designer For Hire!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Passionate Game Programmer/Designer For Hire!  (Read 572 times)
SHiLLySiT
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 29, 2014, 08:19:31 AM »

About Me
As a child, I thought games were made of magic. I just could not believe there was a way to create such fantastic worlds and cram them into a tiny cartridge without some sort of wizardry. Eventually I learned that a wrinkly old man in a pointed hat wasn't responsible for making these tiny virtual worlds, but real people. I also realized that these people weren't just doing it for fun - they worked at places that paid them to do such things. I decided that I would learn this witchcraft and become a creator of worlds, a sculptor of experiences, and master of fun. From that moment on, I've been divulging myself in the process of game design. From programming to level design, I’m determined to learn everything I can about making games that are not only fun, but worthwhile experiences.

I've spent the last two years working as a gameplay programmer and designer where I contributed to 4 commercial web games. My main responsibilities were designing and implementing game mechanics, programming artificial intelligence, creating levels, and tweaking gameplay to maximize fun. Wearing so many hats (so to speak) has allowed me to hone skills in many different areas of game development.

Please visit my website for more information and samples of my work!

Key Skills
Flash, Haxe, C#, C++, Java, Unity3d, Level Design, UX Design, Artificial Intelligence, Gameplay Programming

What I'm Looking For
I'm currently looking for a stable full-time position, but I will consider part-time contract work. I am not interested in revenue sharing. If you're interested in hiring me, please PM me or send an email to [email protected].

Links
Website
Resume
Linkedin
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 06:11:51 PM by SHiLLySiT » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic