Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:28:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[CLOSED] Anime Style Turn Based Tactical RPG 3D Animator.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Anime Style Turn Based Tactical RPG 3D Animator.  (Read 824 times)
Friez
Level 0

View Profile
« on: October 29, 2014, 03:42:10 PM »

EDIT: I have had quite a few great responses and are now working with a few people Smiley
Even though I've closed this it may be worth getting in contact still, there may be odd jobs to do now and then and it's always good to network.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

Hi There,

My name's Andrew Livy. I'm a generalist with a strong slew towards programming. I'm best known for my work on Stepmania, but I've also developed a number of iOS/Android/Web games (many of which are LEGO, some of which have won awards). I work full time for a commercial game company, but I roll my own indie project in the evenings and weekends.

I'm currently working on an anime style turn-based tactical RPG. We'll be looking to make some crazy over-the-top skill sequences, as well as a few more toned down ones too.

This project is currently funded entirely out of my own pocket. As such, I can only really offer a maximum of £300 of work per month (and I suspect it'll be a drawn out development with such a pace). If you're fine with that, please read on!

You'll be joining another animator who is helping me with this project, so in order to work most efficiently it would be ideal if your primary weapon of choice is maya. If you're familiar with Unity3D too, that's a great bonus.

We're working towards a demo version which we hope will pave the way to funding, which opens further work opportunities in the future.
If this sounds like this might interest you or if you want more info, please drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks!

« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 10:35:40 AM by Friez » Logged

Twitter @friezdj
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic