Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 02:08:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsClone Jam Porpentine: Nov 14 - 17
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Clone Jam Porpentine: Nov 14 - 17  (Read 1978 times)
just_delete_it
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 02, 2014, 03:17:31 AM »

November's Clone Jam (running from Nov 14 through Nov 16) features Porpentine!

Clone Jam is a series of monthly game jams centered around various past, present, and budding freeware developers. Each month, a different freeware developer has agreed to be the featured artist for the jam, where participants create games inspired by the featured developer's work. This could be art style, mood, theme, tone, soundscape, you name it!

While hosting several visual based games on GameJolt, what Porpentine is most known for are her excellent Twine games.
As such, both interactive fiction and more traditional games are welcome for the jam! As long as it is inspired by a work of Porpentine, everything is well.

Related Links:

We are also using the twitter hashtags #CloneJam and #CloneJamPorpi to spread the word about the Clone Jam series and Clone Jam Porpentine, respectively.

Cheers!
AD1337
Level 9

Lucas Molina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2014, 02:47:06 PM »

I like Porpentine, but I might be busy at the time of the jam. Will see if I can make something on Twine.

C.D Buckmaster
Level 7

Death via video games

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2014, 05:12:52 AM »

Considering my arm is currently covered with symbols from With Those We Love Alive, I am definitely interested in this game jam, I'll see if I can think of anything over those days.
Jubjub
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 02:28:39 PM »

I hadn't heard of Porpentine until I read this thread, but after playing a few of her games I'm going to do my best to finish a game for the jam, it should be a lot of fun.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic