Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411496 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 06:47:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a programmer for a work in progress Unity 3D game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a programmer for a work in progress Unity 3D game  (Read 543 times)
jesseb
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2014, 12:26:19 PM »

Hi everyone,

I've been working on a weird, story-based 3D exploration game, kind of like a surreal version of Gone Home. Up to now I've been doing design, art, and programming, but feel like I've bitten off more than I can chew. I'm looking to see if there's a programmer with Unity 3D experience interested in helping me finish up the rest of the game. It's actually pretty simple - a sequence of triggers that need to be built, a small two button interactive thing, and some camera changing animations I need help making work properly. I'm guessing it could be completed by someone who knows what they're doing in a few days. (that is to say, I don't know what I'm doing Smiley)

I hate for this to be a post like "hey someone help me make my game" so I'd love to do future collaborations with you if we work well together. I'm hoping to finish this game up by mid-late November. I've got someone doing a pretty great soundtrack too, so that's good. As for the game, it's basically an environmental story-telling game where you explore your house to figure out things about the character (Why are you boarded up inside your house? Why are you obsessed with a certain painting of palm trees? Who is the man you have locked in the cage in your safe room?)

If you're interested, send me DM with a bit of info about yourself and ideally links to something you've made with Unity3D. I'm making this just for experience, so not intending to sell, but obviously you'll get credit as programmer.

Ok, here are screenshots. The art assets and lighting are still being developed, but you should get the idea:

Thanks for taking a look!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:47:32 PM by jesseb » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic