Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 11:58:00 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Audio Marketplace] Game Audio Box - Buy and Sell Production Ready Audio Assets
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Audio Marketplace] Game Audio Box - Buy and Sell Production Ready Audio Assets  (Read 422 times)
GameAudioBox
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2014, 09:54:53 PM »

Game Audio Box - A Production Ready Audio Asset Store for Game Development

GameAudioBox (GAB) has one clear purpose and mission.

Give developers and artists alike across all development platforms a set of tools to help zero in and find useful audio assets as quickly as possible.

We've talked to and dealt with too many clients who have told us repeatedly "I can't find what I want. Does it even exist?" or "where do I even start?"

These are excellent questions and not ones easily answered. So we set off to solve that problem. We've created multiple types of search systems that can be used in conjunction with each other to help people find what they want quickly. If they're good at thinking up keywords fine, if they want to pick a specific mood/theme, great! If you want to do both at the same time, your madness is recognized and noted and we will allow that also.

We're very excited to be able to bring this service and connect authors with developers. Fostering a healthy relationship that benefits both sides fairly.

We are pleased to announce that until the end of time, every new author that signs up on GameAudioBox will earn 100% of their sales for 30 days. Take a chance with us and let us prove our dedication to this market space.

Enter our contest and win free Marketplace Credit and Lyndra membership!

From now until November 16th we are running a Thunderclap campaign to help spread the word! Help us spread the word and win these prizes:

Grand prize (1 of these)

$150 marketplace credit
    1 month premium membership at Lynda.com a great tutorial resource for audio designers/game developers alike (plus you can learn how to cook stuff)

Not as Grand, but still pretty good prize (3 of these)

$100 marketplace credit
    1 month premium membership at Lynda.com

More details here : http://thndr.it/1qmcqNH

I hope you'll visit us over at http://www.gameaudiobox.com
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 10:08:18 PM by GameAudioBox » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic