Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 02:30:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsPaying 2D Artist For Lots Of Assets
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Paying 2D Artist For Lots Of Assets  (Read 602 times)
Kakapio
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2014, 09:10:21 AM »

Hello,
I need a 2D artist for a game called OrB. I would like vector art, but other forms are fine as well. Just make sure the resolution is at least 4000 x 4000. Also, no pirated software may be used as it is illegal (duh).

Contact me on Skype at Ovicior or email me at [email protected]

Basic Plot of OrB:
You use different kinds of OrBs to take over the bases of other colors and those of the neutral color. OrBs can also be used to defend your own base. To create OrBs, you need a mineral called Thium. Thium can be accessed by taking over Quarries. Each base spawns with one quarry. If a base has one quarry, they cannot lose it. The only way to take it over would be to attack and defeat the base of the respective color, which would result in both being destroyed. To upgrade your OrBs, you must attack enemies and take over other bases to gain experience. The neutral bases do not attack, they merely defend. The other colored bases, however, attack neutral bases and your bases. Your objective is to get all the bases on the map to become your color.

What Kind of Art I Need:
I need a solid, colorful-looking art style. It would be nice to have it look biological and like a marine cell, but other styles approved by me are acceptable. All that really needs to be done is four different variations (Just changing color) of each OrB must be created, along with three variations of each OrB for each respective upgrade (NOTE: These upgrades CAN be used together, so you must be able to combine all of them in different combinations. You can do this however you want, such as creating an overlay so you can just put it on top of each image). I need artwork for the bases and quarries as well, but don't worry. I only need one version with four color variations. This may sound like a lot of work, but should only take a week with plenty of breaks. I have six different drones that need artwork, each unique.
Hex Codes For Each Color Variation: USE THESE FOR EACH VARIATION
Red - #b82e00
Blue - #008ab8
Dark Pink - #B8008A
Orange - #E65C00

Why You Should Create Art For Me:
I believe I have a very unique kind of game that has not been created yet, and has potential to be big. A strategy game like this has not been done yet, and combined with beautiful music (Have an awesome artist) and epic artwork (Yours) we can be very successful. Also, if you are new to making art or just want to practice your skills, this will be good for you. Plus, you'll get 30% of all revenue ($100 minimum as we plan to go on Indiegogo).
« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 05:23:07 AM by Ovicior » Logged

What will you make?

Twitter
Scarlet Tower DevLog
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic