Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:57:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBlues And Bullets: Episodic Xbox One investigation game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Blues And Bullets: Episodic Xbox One investigation game  (Read 3376 times)
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2014, 10:32:46 AM »

Dear everyone:

I am going to tell a long story. It began in 2009, when a group of young students made a game called "The Last Dance", which was honorable mention at  IGF 2010.

In 2011 this group of students went to GDC to look partners to make the right version of "The Last Dance". But it was so difficult, and these boys returned home without any partners.

So... they began to make Sugar Kid, a small game which they were able to release on iPhone / iPad in 2012.

After that they begun to make a platform game that merges running with Funky music. This game,

, it is expected to be available on Xbox One in the next days/weeks.

And now... they have begun a game called "Blues And Bullets". Could be it is a bit bigger that the typical indie game (something like Twin Souls: Path of Shadows). But they, we, are working in our dream game. We want to share our advances with you, and we have made a little video about "the beginning" of the development cycle (we are working seriously on it since september). You can take a look to this video

And that's all for the beginning. Any feedback, question, ... we will be very pleased to answer them:)
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 08:34:48 AM by ACOM » Logged
xdavidleon
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2014, 07:31:47 AM »

Hi there!

I watched the video (and it was pretty cool) but it didn't tell me much about story and gameplay.

Some questions:
  • Can you share a preview of the game story?
  • Are there multiple murder cases or is it just one single storyline?
  • How will the investigation parts be played? Similar to LA Noire I guess?
  • The game's planned for Xbox One... are there plans to launch on PC/Mac/Linux?
  • What about the Oculus Rift in the video?

Cheers!

ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »

Hi David!

About the game story...well... there are several murder cases (I am answering you the second question) and our detective has to see what is happening in Santa Esperanza (our city).

The investigation parts are a mix of a lot of things: Heavy Rain, LA Noire, Sherlock Holmes, ...

The game, for now , is planned for Xbox One. In our plans the game is multiplatform, but you know that there are a lot of variables till you release a game on a platform.

Occulus Rift, for now, is only working on PC. We have done some tests with Occulus Rift, and we have some ideas related to it, but it will come later, we are now focused on things like the shooting system and the investigation parts.

Thanks for asking!
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 04:11:32 PM »

We have added some images here Smiley

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24094.msg1085102#msg1085102
Impmaster
Level 10

Scary, isn't it?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 05:58:50 PM »

love the gifs, following

Do I need a signature? Wait, now that I have a Twitter I do: https://twitter.com/theimpmaster
Riccardo Deias
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 08:03:58 AM »

Looks interesting!

Work in Progress - Steam - Twitter - DevLog
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 08:12:21 AM »

Thanks people!

This saturday I will add another screenshots that are a bit... special. If you want to be on time about the info of our game, I suggest you to follow our twitter (@crowdofmonsters) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Crowd-of-Monsters/153557741347513), because this is the first place where we make our announces Smiley
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 02:52:14 PM »

I have come only to wish you ...

« Last Edit: April 09, 2015, 08:57:50 AM by ACOM » Logged
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2015, 09:09:59 AM »

Hi guys!

Sorry for the delay, but I want to let you the trailer, because we love your feedback Smiley

What do you think?
ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2015, 04:49:35 AM »

I come back to show you news about our game Smiley

We have released a Dev Diary, the first part:

If you have any doubts about our game, it will be a pleasure to tell you more things Smiley

Enjoy!

ACOM
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 08:34:22 AM »

Well, we have launched the game. Sorry for not telling you more things during the development, but we had no time.

BUT, we can answer questions if you have them. For now we have launched the game on Steam, and we are really proud of it -> http://store.steampowered.com/app/378660/. And, Kotaku has made this gif.

See you!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic