Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:29:12 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Seeking C# PROGRAMMER] 2D Japanese Role Playing Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Seeking C# PROGRAMMER] 2D Japanese Role Playing Game  (Read 1569 times)
Sion.Edge
Level 0

"This world is a prison."

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2014, 12:58:29 PM »

Project Details

Codename S.K.Y Project is a Japanese Roleplaying Game in development by Edge Entertainment a small development team. Beginning it's existence as a hobby project, S.K.Y has since piqued the interest of gamers across the world inciting EE to take the project to the next level.
S.K.Y Project is in need of a programmer who has the ability to structure a traditional 2D japanese role playing game in the mold of Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy 6. Original Seiken-Densetsu 3 style graphics, an original soundtrack, and professional voice acting are already the main draws of the game. S.K.Y Project aims to deliver a degree of role playing nostalgia not seen since the golden age of the genre and blending that with modern conventions. With the recent boom in indie gaming and the demand for old school role playing games, S.K.Y will not dissapoint.

Sirdeka Forest

Immerse yourself in a world where the intricacies of magic and it's unknown properties have divided the world into factions. You may hold the key that will unite them together to face a common enemy that threatens worlds beyond even your own.

• Witness Great Voiced Storytelling and beautiful graphics.
  • Engage in an innovative battle-system learning abilities and making strategic decisions to best your foes.
  • Enjoy the captivating original soundtrack as you journey throughout a world full of nostalgia.

Sirdeka City

If you were ridiculed your entire life by your own people because of abilities they didn't understand, would you still rise to protect them against all odds? This is your story.

--------------------------------

Looking for programmers but artists are welcome to contact me as well.

-Sion
« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:52:31 AM by Sion.Edge » Logged
wccrawford
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2014, 06:41:29 AM »

Beautiful!   And the teaser description sounds great, too! 

I wish I had the time and skill to devote to this project.  Good luck!
Sion.Edge
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2014, 10:04:27 PM »

I appreciate everyone's interest in the project! As of right now the programming position has been filled. If anyone would like to contact me further about the game reach out to me on Skype at
Sion.DormantSky. I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.
Thank you,

~Sion
Sion.Edge
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2015, 11:52:41 AM »

To all interested parties, this position has been re-opened.
Feel free to contact to me.

Email: [email protected]

~Sion
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic