Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411487 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:53:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLow-Poly 3D Artist Needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Low-Poly 3D Artist Needed  (Read 593 times)
BlasterBoy
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2014, 12:38:22 AM »

Hello, all! I am part of a small group currently in search of an assistant 3D modeler to help our own modeler with our game project.

The game in question (dubbed "Project Treasure") is a dungeon crawler (with emphasis on collection) with city sim aspects (similar to games that level up facilities). We have taken inspiration from games like MegaMan Legends, Zelda, Dragon's Crown, Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (at least the DS titles) and Threads of Fate, and we plan to release it for the 3DS. We're a relatively small group, but with some assistance, we hope to get a demo out to attract extra help.

Our group currently consists of:
*Director/Scenario Writer (Yours truly)
*Character Artist
*Character Designer
*Engine Programmer
*3D Modeler

Here are three of our main characters (designed by me) so you could get an idea of what we're going for in terms of style.

(http://i.imgur.com/U9bw0U8.png)

The girl with the pink, drill locks is Cinnamon, the girl with the blonde buns is Toffee and the girl with the mint green hair is, aptly enough, named Mint. Mint is our protagonist and Toffee is sort of her Roll Caskett/Otacon. Cinnamon is the rival and a treasure connoisseur.

And here is a model of Mint that our current modeler has done.

(http://i.imgur.com/Jb37Fgp.png)

What we're looking for is someone who can perfect a low-poly cel-shaded style, possibly reminiscent to games like SaGa II for the DS.

If any of you are interested, please let me know (email me at [email protected] with questions and inquiries). Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic