Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:19:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSmall project: Need a unity coder for small competitive 2d platformer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Small project: Need a unity coder for small competitive 2d platformer  (Read 592 times)
RidiculousJohn
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2014, 05:09:20 PM »

I cannot for the life of me find a proper way to make it myself as I keep running into hurdles. No pay as this project is tiny but if I release it on anything I will pay you your part. I would love if the person could do it in Java and teach me. I am looking for slick smooth 2D controls.

The game will be like a multiplayer Mario Arcade game. Everyone will try to jump on top of one another to make stars shoot out of them. Collecting those stars gives the player points.

Email me @ [email protected]
RinseWashrepeat
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:15:58 AM »

Any reason for the Java preference? Also, do you have anything of the game to show? Sprites, levels, etc.

Have you made a start on this? Is there a Unity project that you want us to edit?

Jubjub
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:07:05 AM »

I'm pretty sure Unity doesn't support Java, only Javascript, C# and Boo, you might have better luck looking for someone using one of those languages.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic