Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:44:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios2D artist, illustrator, concept artist and pixel artist.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D artist, illustrator, concept artist and pixel artist.  (Read 1132 times)
Faktori
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 20, 2014, 08:08:19 AM »

Hi everyone. I'm a french illustrator looking for work in the video-game industry.

PIXEL ART

Here's my pixel art gallery on Pixel Joint http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/12253.htm
Still putting some samples here, always more catchy.
I've been doing pixel art for 7 years now, I've been working on a few games so far, can't show you anything yet tho since all the contents are still under confidential disclosure agreement.
Anyways, I'm open for propositions, paid job only, as a pixel artist. I'm capable of working fast and be versatile considering style.

ILLUSTRATION

Nothing to do with my pixels, here's my art. I've been drawing since I'm born and never really stopped. I consider video-games as a true form of art and want to be able to throw my 2 cents into it.
I'm searching for a position as a lead artist/art director. Meaning I won't simulate any given style , I'm willing to put my very own style and art into a video-game and I can assure it would work out just fine. I'm getting tired of generic heroic-fantasy styles, anime designs, cute animals and zombies and I want to throw something completely out of the box.
If you're on the same boat than I am, then we should get along.

There's plenty of other stuff for you to see on my blog http://faktori.tumblr.com/

If you're interested, please contact me via PM or e-mail (available on my profile).
I hope you like my stuff ! Looking forward to propositions.
Thanks for reading !
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 10:42:06 PM by Faktori » Logged
Faktori
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2015, 03:48:27 AM »

Hello
I'm currently available for work
- As a paid pixel-artist
- As a lead artist on a indie project, I can work for free if you allow me to express myself with my own style. Games are Art and people tend to forget this.
(see previous post for more details)

Cheers
Faktori
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 10:41:40 PM »

Available for paid pixel art work !

orseoste7o
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2016, 01:15:52 AM »

Sent a email  Smiley