Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:09:25 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCreator of video essay This Is Phil Fish is Kickstarting more videos!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Creator of video essay This Is Phil Fish is Kickstarting more videos!  (Read 546 times)
Peevish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: November 22, 2014, 12:55:04 PM »

Hi everyone! Been a little while since I was on TIGS, nice to see you all again.

Earlier this year I made a video essay about internet fame called

. Which, uhhhhhh... in a weird twist of fate helped convince Notch to quit Mojang.

Anyway, I've juggling 3-5 freelance gigs plus school ever since and haven't had time to make more, so I'm running a small Kickstarter to buy myself the time to make some more videos in that vein.

You can see the project right here. If any of you are able to back or willing to tell you friends, that would be amazing for me.

Thank you all!
AlexVsCoding
Level 7

Enthusiasm at dangerous levels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 09:42:22 AM »

Watched the video about Phil (after coincidentally having a conversation with someone about Phil earlier in the weekend). The games industry for me has always been an incredibly welcoming place and I find it very uncomfortable when the same people direct such a huge amount of hate towards him (without any real definable reason when I ask other than "he's an asshole"). Really enjoyed the article and I'll make sure to spread it around where I can!

Out of interest, have you considered instead writing Gamasutra articles? I've been using the site for a while now and have recently started placing my articles on other sites such as Gamejolt, Reddit and TIGSource.

Also, out of interest, what games have you worked on?

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic