Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 11:43:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingI can't believe our king is seducing everyone while...
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I can't believe our king is seducing everyone while...  (Read 1077 times)
erakkun
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2014, 10:30:34 PM »

I can't believe our king is seducing everyone while a nuclear investigation is going on!

The peace between the kingdoms of Black and White chesspieces depends on them both being able to have no nuclear weapons. However, the other kingdom starts to suspect that your kingdom is in possession of one. And you silly went and bought a nuke as a birthday present to yourself just last week. Unless you can distract the chesspieces from the other kingdom, it will be an all out war with lots of casualities!

Your method of distraction is the strongest force on Earth: love. Hit on them verbally or kiss them out of this world! But be sure not to just serve those kisses blindly, some pieces require a little more work.

Controls

WASD - Move
Hold left mouse button - Charge kiss
Release left mouse button - Kiss
Esc - Pause
Space (when near another piece) - Start conversation/close conversation

-- Play --

This was my entry for the Indies vs Pewdiepie game jam.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 12:56:04 PM by erakkun » Logged
icaruswinged
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 12:54:25 AM »

Really interesting quick game!

The humour is charming though the dialogue could do with a bit more detail

The controls are solid

Though the name is touching you should think of a shorter simpler name for the game Smiley

Great work otherwise, completed it first time with 6 seconds left!

Battle Time Games
mtarini
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 05:11:51 PM »

Best game title ever! And pleasant little game, thank you!
Nice how it manages to keep faithful to its imaginative and courageous premises, to the end.

Warballs! · spherical fierceness · 1P · free · arena fighter · challenging
Mr_Triage
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2014, 06:42:50 PM »

The game didn't lock my mouse, so I couldn't really play it without accidentally clicking out of the screen.  Even when fullscreen (I have dual monitors).

erakkun
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2014, 02:09:33 AM »

Thanks for all the comments! I'm glad people are enjoying it.

The game didn't lock my mouse, so I couldn't really play it without accidentally clicking out of the screen.  Even when fullscreen (I have dual monitors).
This is something I'll definitely look into. I had problems with that even while testing, but I thought it was supposed to be that way and if needed, could be fixed with the adjustment of mouse sensitivity. But after a quick Google search it seems there is a much better solution. I'll probably manage to release an update by the end of this day.

E: Issue now fixed.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 03:29:29 AM by erakkun » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic