Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 12:01:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhall[Android][Free] Throw That Yarn
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android][Free] Throw That Yarn  (Read 432 times)
fatBread
Level 0

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2014, 04:12:13 PM »

Throw That Yarn is a game where the main goal is keeping the enemy cats off your carpet by throwing yarn balls at them. There are different types of enemies to give the gameplay some variety but, overall, it's a very simple game. The game has online leaderboards to share your score online.

It was made by me and a friend , mainly, to learn the basics of game development and the Unity environment.  My friend had a week off work and we decided to see how much we could do during that week. We ended up making roughly 80 per cent of what became the final game with the remaining 20 being done over the course of the following month. I took care of the programming side of things while he did the art and animations.

It was a great experience and a good way to learn how to use Unity, Google's services and just how to try and design an engaging game. I learned a ton from it that's for sure.

The game is free on the Play Store so feel free to try it and leave some feedback! Thanks!

Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.featherBottom.ThrowThatYarn
« Last Edit: November 26, 2014, 04:20:34 PM by fatBread » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic