Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 02:26:24 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame trailer editor/director for hire
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game trailer editor/director for hire  (Read 1091 times)
triff
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 01, 2014, 06:41:47 PM »

Hi TIG!! My name's triff and I'm a London based game artist and game trailer editor/director.

I’ve held senior art dev roles on AAA titles for Evolution Studios and Sony, where some of my responsibilities were making videos and in-game cinematics for the MotorStorm franchise. Since going freelance in 2010, I’ve captured. edited and directed trailers for games like Dark Souls, Saint’s Row and Sonic, whilst keeping my less video inclined bits happy as art director for indie starlets Team Aozora.

Here’s the idea. Making big trailers for creative agencies is great, but being from a dev background I prefer a closer collaboration with developers and ideally to be involved with the creative from the outset. I’m ninja level at game capture and engine wrangling (Level 95 thumbs!) with multi-platform experience of Unity, UE, UDK and various proprietary engines, I can also advise with debug camera and capture setup to ensure the best possible results going into the edit*. On the trailer side, I'm happy to develop a creative or work to brief, and I can cover game capture, video editing, sound design, motion graphics, VFX and in-game implementation. Even localisation, if you ask very nicely...

SHOWREEL & PORTFOLIO  |  VIMEO

So if you have an awesome game  and it needs an equally awesome video, please fire a mail at [email protected] or get in touch through my website to talk about your budget and requirements.

Thanks for reading!!

* - Ideally your debug menu isn’t all in Japanese, but it wouldn’t be the first time. Dark Souls, I’m looking at you...

triff
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 09:11:08 AM »

Just completed a two month launch campaign for Playworld Superheroes, which involved more in-game movies, web teasers and EU/US TV ads than I can count (I can only count to 7). Phew!

So now I'm free - well, temporally at least. If you have a kick-ass game and you need to discuss video content or promotional movies with someone who knows their $#!+ inside out, please drop me a mail and we'll take it from there.

Cheers!
triff

kyotokid
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2015, 04:58:53 AM »

I might be biased since I know triff for donkey's years and worked with him at Team Aozora (our wee indie venture) but I would highly recommend him.

Apart from the editing skills evident above, you'd benefit from his super art laser eyes. It is said he can he can influence the RGB values of pixels just by staring at them.

-Ivan

Ivan
++Team Aozora++
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic