Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 23, 2024, 10:46:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsProfessional, affordable English-German localization for your games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Professional, affordable English-German localization for your games  (Read 483 times)
Thomas_R
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2014, 03:00:09 AM »

Hi everyone!
… and especially hi to those looking to tap into the German-speaking market, needing their game(s) and related material localized to this end.

As both a passionate gamer and a trained translator (Master of Arts, five years’ experience), I would be happy to assist you with your localization needs. Knowing that some or even most of you probably don’t make a living from making videogames, I’m offering reasonable prices for more than reasonably good work. My translation experience includes contributing to the localization of quite a few triple-A and not-so-many-A’s titles as well as localizing various iOS and Android apps and games. (Unfortunately, I can’t name any actual titles here due to certain NDAs). Besides, I’m regularly involved in translating marketing stuff such as gaming-related blog articles, FAQs, and store descriptions, so I’m familiar with that side of the business as well.

Long story short: If your games and related material need proper translation into German rather than poorly polished Google translate output, contact me at [email protected], tell me about your project (ideally including a word count), and I’ll give you a quote.

Thanks!
Thomas
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic