Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:17:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLorn Vale [System driven bounty-hunting in an ancient desert city]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Lorn Vale [System driven bounty-hunting in an ancient desert city]  (Read 6700 times)
sam_suite
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »

Ohhh my god, that animation is gorgeous (especially the smoky explosion up top). Really looking forward to seeing how this comes along.

akoluthic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 03:42:51 PM »

I like the character designs.  Cool environment too!  I agree with everyone else, looking forward to more.

Twitter | Soundtrack and trailer composer - worked on:CRAWL, Soviet Jump Game (Game Grumps), PULSAR: Lost Colony, and others. Currently solo developing Chrysalis
Canned Turkey
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 10:05:13 AM »

Should be turn-based. Too similar gameplay to Nuclear Throne.
Set in a post-apo desert setting.
Oh sorry i was thinking that as an indie community we should be trying to make slightly original games. Sorry!

Please refer to the very simple forum rules before you post.
If it is a hassle, i'll put them here for you:

1. General nastiness or rudeness is frowned upon.

2. Don't spread it around. If you've got some kind of beef, it's not appropriate to take that into other, unrelated threads.

3. Be direct without being an asshole. Passive aggressiveness will not be considered a defense for nastiness, nor will rudeness be conflated with honesty.
s-spooky g-g-ghosts
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 10:13:03 AM »

Woah, when it comes to art this is sick

premonster
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 10:15:50 AM »

Sure, if this was an art gallery it would be pretty cool.
Canned Turkey
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2014, 10:32:39 AM »

Hey man, I'm not joking around.
Unless you have constructive criticism about things that are objectively a problem, you're kinda just being a jerk.
Osteel
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2014, 01:30:34 PM »

^ Just ignore him. Look at his post history and see he does this wherever this goes.

On a positive note, this looks amazing, and I can't wait to see gameplay! What are you making this in? I really like the idea of finding your bounty in the middle of a non-related (or maybe he was the cause) event then having to deal with the situation while trying to take him out. So many situations you could find yourself in, haha.

Anyway, good luck. Smiley
oldblood
Level 10

...Not again.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2015, 05:41:08 PM »

3 months after, whats the situation with this game?

19 months after, whats the situation with this game?

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=34554.msg912254#msg912254

dszordan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2015, 06:40:22 PM »

3 months after, whats the situation with this game?

19 months after, whats the situation with this game?

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=34554.msg912254#msg912254

Lol'd well..
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2015, 08:39:59 PM »

Game seems to still be in development. The artist posted this on Reddit in February
http://www.reddit.com/r/PixelArt/comments/2uuzez/oc_skeletons_for_an_upcoming_game_lorn_vale/

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Christian
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2015, 10:32:08 AM »

Got in touch with the artist, asked him how the game was progressing. Here's his reply
Yes, the game is surely, albeit slow, progressing. It will surely see the light of the day! We made some pivots, and we are exited to unveil what we've been up to. We basically made it so the game has a world map and between exploring, there's the tavern, which you, basically, manage. You explore using different bounty hunters and mercenaries, and you collect bounties and explore the city

Visit Indie Game Enthusiast or follow me @IG_Enthusiast to learn about the best new and upcoming indie games!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic