Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:06:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsOld CompetitionsB-GamesMondo Medicals [finished]
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Mondo Medicals [finished]  (Read 46374 times)
Average Higgins
Level 1

Huh? What?

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2007, 07:59:11 AM »

Yeah, I'll be releasing it for christmas Wink

YAY!
Shoot-em-upper
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2007, 11:01:32 AM »

This game is too good to win.  The cutscenes are too well-done, the atmosphere is too scary, and the puzzles are too fun.  It doesn't have a prayer.

Actually, I replayed it and was surpised at how much less scary it was.  Maybe the fact that I played it first at midnight after drinking two cans of Pepsi had something to do with it.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:54:33 PM by Shoot-em-upper » Logged
BMcC
Senior Editor, Hero,
Level 10

Bee Mixsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2007, 11:18:19 PM »

It's 3AM here and I'm playing Mondo Medicals for the first time.  I gotta say, this is surprisingly great.  I agree with the above post -- I feel like this game may be too good to win this competition, if that makes sense.

It's original, disturbing, engaging, stylish...  I don't know what else to say.  Great work!  Grin

Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2007, 06:37:36 AM »

Genuinely disturbing, but a tad hard for one like myself, I fear. Ah well. Back to Funny Cat.
moshboy
Level 8

i am the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2007, 02:50:18 AM »

I love this game but I also feel its somewhat too good for a b-game contest. Atmosphere to spare with a whole lot of style.

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2007, 03:54:19 AM »

A lot of people seem to be saying that this game is too "good" to win the contest - I don't really think that's the case. Cactus has just taken a different interpretation of the contest's theme than the rest of us - but it's one that makes more sense, if you think about it. It ties in better to the B-Movies analogy than pretty much any of the other entries.

cactus
Makeout King
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2007, 08:04:30 AM »

Thanks for the positive comments guys, I'm glad that you enjoyed the game. Much like Terry says, I tried to stick to the theme, but I guess my opinion is a bit biased... Undecided
nayon
Level 5

dickfish

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2007, 10:49:42 AM »

I'm stuck on the first room... A square shaped room with arrows on the floor... I keep running around but nothing happens... Am I missing something?

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2007, 12:55:16 PM »

I'm stuck on the first room... A square shaped room with arrows on the floor... I keep running around but nothing happens... Am I missing something?

Yyyep.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
nayon
Level 5

dickfish

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2007, 10:37:06 PM »

Yyyep.

Like what?

edit: finished.. awesome :D
« Last Edit: September 26, 2007, 11:12:13 PM by NaYoN » Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic