Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 06:00:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSwap Heroes 2 - Needs Composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Swap Heroes 2 - Needs Composer  (Read 707 times)
TheColorGray
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 07, 2014, 05:35:47 PM »

Hey all,

I'm Chris, and I created a game called Swap Heroes that came out in October for iOS. It did quite well and was featured by Apple. You can check it out here:

www.savorygames.com/SwapHeroes

It's a pretty casual turn-based strategy game where you build a party of 4 heroes and battle through levels of enemies. You play by swapping the position of two of your heroes, this causes them to attack before the enemies retaliate.

Since the launch of Swap 1 I've started working on a sequel, Swap Heroes 2.

My composer from the original has started working on a high profile indie game and thus can't fit into the deadline I have for the sequel. This means I need a new composer Smiley

I'm looking for someone who's really eager and wanting to get some experience / game credits.

I can guarantee the game will get some decent exposure and that it will be launched and promoted in early February.

What I'd be looking for is about 10 tracks. These songs are based on zones instead of story moments. Meaning I need a desert track, a forest track, etc.

Regarding the style of music, I'm open to a variety of approaches. The first game definitely had a Secret of Mana / Chrono Trigger influence to it but I'm not exclusively looking for that either.

Let me know if you're interested Smiley You can contact me at - [email protected]

Thanks so much!
Guitarmatt21
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2014, 12:00:55 AM »

I've sent you an email, cheers!

FelixArifin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2014, 04:43:06 AM »

Sent an email as well! I hope to hear back from you soon.

-Felix

DirtyJohnMacArthur
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2014, 11:53:53 AM »

E-mailed as well!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic