Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:24:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1951349 times)
Aslan85
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7340 on: May 07, 2014, 11:06:24 PM »

Hi all~

I'm french gameDesigner living and working in Tokyo  Panda

I try to become indies games developper Gomez but the road is long... so like eveyone, I begin with some smartphone's game Ninja

I really like the tigSource's community and hope to become a good part of her.

Also - you've already seen - I'm so bad in English. Pardon my french.
And Emoticons on this forum are so good !

Yoroshiku  Gentleman

standardcombo
Level 8

><)))°>

View Profile
« Reply #7341 on: May 07, 2014, 11:14:43 PM »

Hi all, I'm a game dev from SF bay area. Been doing this for 10 years now and have worked some time in Brazil as well as Finland. Currently heading up my first indie game, Perseus 230. I mostly program but do whatever is needed to get the game shipped, often placeholder art and slices of game design here and there. Recently I've been going as far as writing contracts and other business stuff, the variety is fun.

nt
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: May 08, 2014, 07:15:34 AM »

Hello everyone
I'm new to making games, been instead working in computer animation for more than 10 years doing anything cg related and also development related to that field, gave up everything to work on some games from home. I love this community, been following so many games in development from this forum, it's great. I would love to be a part of it.

returnONE
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7343 on: May 08, 2014, 04:47:30 PM »

Hi guys!
My name is Edmo, you can call me Ed.
I'm 23 and I've been working in the game industry for 2 years but I have always created something on my spare time. I'm a brazilian game dev, living in São Paulo, coding and designing, now part of a group of 4 friends called Toilet Studio.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 05:17:21 PM by returnONE » Logged

TouchMint
Level 0

Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7344 on: May 08, 2014, 11:56:33 PM »

Hey I am Randal Higgins. I have been developing iOS apps for about 3 years now (mostly sports & education). About 7 months ago I decided to quit my "real" job and focus on iOS apps full time. I decided to start making the game ive wanted to make for about 10 years.

Last night that game was released on the app store and the launch has been a success beyond what I could have dreamed. I woke up this morning to find out my game Adventure To Fate : A Quest To The Core JRPG took off. ATF was 5th overall for all role playing games, 103rd for all games and 255th for all apps in the app store. needless to say ive been pleasantly surprised and hopefully this is the start of a great game making career.

lushinteractive
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: May 09, 2014, 12:41:59 AM »

Yo! Keeping this brief,

I'm a wannabe artist, programmer, and hobbyist looking to expand my knowledge and see what the community is all about.  Grin
madlynonce
Level 0

Mel & Dan

View Profile
« Reply #7346 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:05 AM »

Hey everyone! We're Dan and Mel, a team of two creative minds (Artist and Writer respectively) with a specific interest in interactive storytelling. Like most people here we have both enjoyed videogames since our childhoods and are now trying to take the step to make something of our own.

We're currently working on a game about the trenches of WW1, which we will post as a dev log later on. We still don't have a programmer, so the progress posted there will be restricted to art and writing for now.

Dan's favourite games: Warcraft 3, Jade Empire (and other Bioware titles before 2011), Europa Universalis, Civ Series, Banjo-Kazooie, Metroid Fusion.

Mel's favourite games: Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 6, the Elder Scrolls series, and Fallout 3 and New Vegas

We're very excited to be a part of this community and (hopefully) to see our game evolve among so many other exciting projects!

-Dan and Mel

Our Devlog:
kavic
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: May 10, 2014, 07:39:59 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'll keep this short. My name is Robert and I like to try and make stupid little games (Which mostly never leave the drawing board). I'm terrible at art so I much prefer programming. I'm still at school and in my off time I like to spend it programming and whatnot.
danielgoffin
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7348 on: May 11, 2014, 02:32:53 AM »

Hello y'all.

I'm Daniel Goffin.

For some reason I'm only getting around registering here now. About me:

I live and work in a small town in Germany. Last year I developed and released Symmetrain (symmetrain.com) which was featured in the Student Showcase at this years IGF.

Currently, I am working on a new game which I would love to show off here as well when the time comes.

Looking forward to interacting with this crazy place. Cheers,
Daniel

Studiofreya
Level 0

Game developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7349 on: May 11, 2014, 10:35:02 AM »

Hi everyone!

We are an indie game developer studio in Norway working on physics based 3d games.

Looking forward to interacting to you!

Our website: studiofreya.com

aaron524
« Reply #7350 on: May 11, 2014, 04:53:23 PM »

I suppose I'll jump on and introduce myself as well!

My name is Aaron, I'm a Freshman Computer Science student with a passion for indie development. While I've never had a chance to publish a game (yet) I'm working hard to produce something of quality first, and try to not release something I'm even the slightest bit unsure about polish wise. I mostly work with Haxe and OpenFL for game development for native platforms.

Some of my favorite games in no particular order: Myst, VVVVV, Papers Please, 140, Risk or Rain, FRACT, Super Hexagon, Don't Starve, Half Life series.. you know listing all these things may take too long..  Embarrassed (http://steamcommunity.com/id/aaron524 Here's my steam)

My first experience with a game was booting up Myst on my dad's old IBM laptop and being blown away by the world design and atmosphere. There is something special about that game that really drove me to dive into indie development. (Or at least try)

I'm in the process of working on a simplistic art style, bullet hell-ish, shoot-em-up arcade game. That's mostly a side project. I'm also working on a more serious story driven Sci-Fi themed game with a small team.

Nice to meet you all of you indie devs! Hope to make some new friends!  Smiley
Killer Napkins
Level 0

Meat and Cheese plate

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7351 on: May 11, 2014, 06:56:40 PM »

Hey there,

I am Jason... I am an artist/designer, that loves to draw weird stuff and a lot of creeps.

For the longest time, I have wanted to create concept art for games. I was posting over at conceptart.org forever, but kind of switched modes when I got heavy into designing t-shirts and album art type stuff.

I started playing a bunch of indie games a few years ago, and got hooked. I really loved Edmund Mcmillen's weird art and games he made.
I really don't know a whole lot about the process of making a game, so that is why I am here... and maybe some point, it might be cool to make friends here and collaborate to create something awesome.
So I plan on lurking around a bunch and getting the idea of everything for awhile.

Eating food...
My Art Page
My Artist Facebook Page <---This actually gets updated.
Bino
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7352 on: May 12, 2014, 02:46:44 AM »

I don't know about you, but I'm ready to make some games.   Hand Any KeyGomez

Seederrant
Level 0

Era for Guild

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7353 on: May 12, 2014, 06:35:02 AM »

Hi everyone !

Created in September 2013, Seederrant is a french indie studio. Seederrant Studio is like a little seed growing up and tends to develop itself by listening at best at its environment.

Our goal ? Create quality games, which please their creators ( meaning us  Wink ) and most importantly their community ! 

We are videogames’ passionates, and we hope to discover in this forum new and fascinating  games. We also hope you’ll enjoy our game ! (Don’t be too much in a hurry, we’ll present you Era for Guild later !)

To get more information don’t hesitate to go on our website at www.seederrant.com.

Who’s behind Seederrant ?
Well, we’re a small team working on a new indie game project. Michaël is Seederrant’s Studio creator, and is the only developer of the game. He’s helped by several persons on his project : friends, family, relatives..

We’re here to share about videogames in general, about our and meet new people !

By the way, we’re looking for some help, so if you’re interested, don’t hesitate to send us a message at : [email protected]  !  Wink
Any kind of help is welcomed !

See u soon !

Come discover our game
Settle. Make History
at http://www.eraforguild.com
#eraforguild by #seederrant
See u soon future Settler!! Wink
Follow us on https://twitter.com/Seederrant and also at  https://www.facebook.com/SeederrantStudio
Joypadbar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7354 on: May 12, 2014, 08:58:27 AM »

Hullo TigSourcerers,

My name's Matt and I'm 1/2 of a company called Joypad. We're (soon) going to be opening a dedicated retro/indie gaming bar in fair London town.

In the meantime we're running popup gaming events in and around London. At our last one we bought along armfuls of retro consoles, 450 games, 8 beautiful B&O crt's, Messhoff's "Nidhogg", Chad Toprak's "Turnover", some chiptune DJs and an entire bar to a warehouse in SW London and played/danced into the wee small hours with our 100 guests.

We want to give devs a chance to regularly showcase their games, meet like-minded people and get a bit of free beta testing along the way. We're darkening the forums to test the water and see if anyone would be interested in doing that stuff - if not, I guess we'll just get banned!

There's a mailing list sign up thing on our website -> www.joypadbar.co.uk . We don't do spam, promise. We have all the usual social media thingamijigs too.

Have a good day Smiley
ranseur
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7355 on: May 13, 2014, 01:33:01 AM »

The Obligatory Introduce Myself Post.

Sadly I have nothing witty to write at the moment ;_;
FruitCake
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7356 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:17 PM »

Hey guys,

I'm kind of experienced in coding software and a few smaller games in VB.Net, but I'm slowly learning how to use some of the newer game engines to create a few larger game projects.

Anyways I hope to meet you around the forums and see how things go :D

Cheers  Blink!
poemdexter
Level 0

Hooray Indie Games!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7357 on: May 13, 2014, 04:57:08 PM »

Hello all,

I've been developing games for the past 4 years and getting really serious about it for maybe the past year or so.  I've released one mobile game (which sold one month later for 1k  Hand Money Right ) and hope to release my next mobile game within the end of the month.  Technically, this is my first post but already have 3 and half hours of logged in time reading dev logs.  I look forward to contributing a dev log myself.
rgfire
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7358 on: May 13, 2014, 09:55:03 PM »

Hi, my name is Ali. I've partnered up with a buddy to make games on our spare time. My focus is primarily on game design and mechanics. I have never worked in the game industry or formally studied this field, so I have lots to learn.

I've been playing games ever since the good old NES days. Some of my all-time favorite games/franchises are Super Mario, Legend of Zelda, Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy (especially Tactics), Metal Gear Solid,  Street Fighter... the list goes on.
gghani
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7359 on: May 14, 2014, 02:34:28 AM »

Hi, my name is Javi.

I worked a couple of years at Electronic Arts as a QA Tester, and now I am in an new indie studio: DragonJam. We're developing our first title Formula Wincars.

I used to have a look at TIGForums but never registered before, today's the day.  Beer!

Pages: 1 ... 366 367 [368] 369 370 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic