Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 06:31:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 601
Print
Author Topic: The Obligatory Introduce Yourself Thread  (Read 1952341 times)
Gkxd
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9120 on: December 08, 2015, 11:37:10 AM »

Hi all! My name is Daniel (though I go by Gkxd on the internet), and I'm a Computer Science student pursuing a Game Design minor. My goal is to become a technical artist for a game company, so I know quite a bit about programming and graphics.

A hobby of mine is making games! And I like giving resources to other people who also want to make games. The main game engine that I use is Unity, and I put up my projects on GitHub whenever I can.
noiarc
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9121 on: December 08, 2015, 02:15:07 PM »

Bonjour!

I'm noiarc, I do a bit of programming. I started playing on a SNES and Terranigma is my favourite game of all time. I do believe that games shall enter public domain after a few years.

See ya.

That Dam Level is back on Steam Greenlight!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/widget/547728469
ethread
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9122 on: December 08, 2015, 05:24:11 PM »

Hi everyone! My name is Erik (@ThreadHunter on Twitter). I'm a long time programmer and first time game developer. I published my first game Roadball Rally a few months ago and now I'm working on updates and thinking of ideas for the next game. I also blog about my efforts at http://www.threadhunter.com/

NoWandStds
Level 0

View Profile WWW
Hi!
« Reply #9123 on: December 10, 2015, 12:31:25 AM »

Hello everyone!

We're No Wand Studios (@NoWandStudios) an independent video game development studio based in Zaragoza (Spain). We're four members David, Johnny, Carlos and I, Borja. We love play games and storytelling and we've been playinng video games since we were childs.

The company was founded one year ago and we're working in one game that we hope to release it next year. Up until now, we've taken part in two Ludum Dare and we worked in some serious games projects and a mobile game that we should release soon.

Feel free to visit our web!

Independent videogame development studio from Zaragoza, Spain.
ado
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9124 on: December 10, 2015, 04:17:49 AM »

Hi all,
Im Ado and I've been learning to program and game dev for a couple of years now in between work and study.
I started by learning Java and making the standard commandline blackjack and slotmachine games then made a 2 player local pong clone and a pacman clone.
Im now working on a larger project using LibGDX.
TyNorman
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9125 on: December 10, 2015, 01:12:39 PM »

Hey Dudes,

I'm Tyler and I've been doing Game Development for the past two years or so, mostly solo. Primarily I do freelance work, though outside of that I spend most of my spare time developing my own game projects. Mostly I work in C# with Unity since I'm a very casual developer, but I also have some experience with C++ and the now-defunct Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0 and XNA library. I also do all pixel art and animations in my own projects, though I don't really consider myself a serious artist.
zac-playfab
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9126 on: December 11, 2015, 03:14:56 PM »

Hello All,
I am an SDK & Developer Success Engineer for PlayFab. I build demos, samples, documentation and other cools stuff for the community. You can often find me out at one of the PlayFab booths at the various major conferences. I love to talk about game development, game operations as well as great board games!

Happy developing!
Zac
D4niel
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9127 on: December 12, 2015, 05:33:03 AM »

Hello everyone!

I'm Daniel and I'm looking for some game-testing experience! Smiley I don't talk about playing and give a thumb up, but about finding and reporting bugs and giving feedback on the game design. For this purpose I wanted to start a new topic on it's own, but wasn't sure where to post it - maybe the Creative forums are the most reasonable place for it?

When not playing video games for the sake of it I love to edit videos for YouTube, mainly on the DayZ Standalone or making short tutorials/videos on whatever game or topic I like. My all time game-favorites and games which I consider the most influential on my thinking on games in general are Perfect Dark (N64), Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy VII, Zelda alttp and to go some deeper into my favorite genre: Super Mario World 2, Mischief Makers (yes, by accident I fell in love with this game!) or Pandemonium.

I hope to find some promising contacts here! Smiley
mustafaneguib
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9128 on: December 12, 2015, 11:31:35 PM »

Hi, guys Mustafa Neguib from Lahore Pakistan here. I have been playing video games since i can remember. I remember the first video games that i played were on the windows 3.1 which my father brought home, and they were a grand prix game, prince of persia when it used to be cool, dave games, strike commander(my all time fighter jet game).

Then in my tween years, i got a nintendo and discovered mario, and other classics. Then i moved onto real time strategy games such as red alert, command and conquer dawn of war(i think that is what it was called).

By education i am a computer scientist, and after having spent two years in the software industry as an employee i ventured out with a group of friends to start our own startup. The first ever game that i had developed was a text terminal based iteration of ludo for my c++ programming course. Then i went on to develop a 3D fighter jet game using opengl es and 3d modelling and which ran on Android for my final year project. That was a good project, i learned alot.

Just last week i released my first official mobile game on Google Play and i am working on marketing it these days.

I like playing video games, and also i like to tell stories and building video games has brought two of my loves together.

Tardoria is a fast paced 2D space war arcade game for Android. You can download for free from the Google Play Store.
NonostanteGames
Level 0

Nononostante Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9129 on: December 13, 2015, 11:08:35 PM »

Hi everyone, I'm the lead of Nonostante Games.
I come from enterprise environment, and after a little life twist, now, just trying to make games as indie for fun and relax.
I want to focus on little but well crafted games.
Soon I will post into devlog to show my first creation. Hope to get good hints and, who knows, great collaborators.
Keep coding.

Nijigames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9130 on: December 14, 2015, 12:06:56 AM »

Hi everyone,

We are Niji Games a new game studio from Indonesia.
We are just 2 moths old and just recently released our 1st game, more games hopefully coming soon.

Can't wait to share it all with you all.

Thank you,
Sui
Level 0

Sole developer at Suisoft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9131 on: December 14, 2015, 05:35:23 AM »

Hi,

I'm Gary, the sole developer/owner of Suisoft, a software development co in the UK.

I have developed a few games over the years, starting with Vic-20 and C64 as a kid. I have self-published three games, one free, two shareware.

I also develop software for businesses. I haven't grown the games/applications side of my business to give that up.

Cheers,
Gary

Sole developer at Suisoft. www.suisoft.co.uk/games/
Fufus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9132 on: December 14, 2015, 06:56:22 PM »

Hey! I'm Fiachra (Ye I know crazy name haha) I'm from Ireland and I'm working on a game which I really want to try and take far. Hoping to get some good feedback as well as participate in the community Smiley
alex_grigoras_games
Level 0

2D Game Artist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9133 on: December 16, 2015, 01:17:03 PM »

Hey TIGForums community,

This is Alex Grigoras, 2D Game Artist. Some artwork you can see here: http://alexgrigoras.deviantart.com/gallery/52888197/Game-Art

Greetings to all of you and I hope my stay here will be full of wonders :D

THANK YOU!!!

nihilaleph
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9134 on: December 16, 2015, 04:09:30 PM »

Hello everyone!

This is nihilaleph and I'm very pleased to join this community! I hope we can share a lot!

I graduated in Computer Engineering last year and started developing games this year! I've only developed for Ludum Dare so far, but I have plans to release a game next year!

Hope to see you around soon Wink
dimosTsakis
Level 0

I play games, sometimes I even make them too.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9135 on: December 18, 2015, 12:19:09 AM »

Hey all, my name is Dimos, i am a programmer and game developer. I also do some 3d art from time to time. My website is currently under development so i have nothing else to add i guess.
Oh... and yeah, i love games.
Sippolo
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9136 on: December 18, 2015, 07:42:31 AM »

Hi everyone!
I'm Sippolo, programmer and game developer representing OMGware, a team based in Italy.
We are currently developing mobile games but we are also looking forward to developing for desktop and Virtual Reality in the future, hope to have a good time on this forum!
SacrificerXY
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9137 on: December 18, 2015, 01:32:51 PM »

Hello! Im SacrificerXY  Smiley

At the time of this post, I'm in college taking up BS Computer Science. I became inspired by Minecraft's success. I was just like "What? A single person can do this? Heck, count me in!".

So I just learned stuff by myself. I was so happy when I was able to make the usual "Hello World!" program in Python. Then moving a red box on screen on Java. Then fixing the jittery movement of this red box by double buffering. Then making a game(with 2 other classmates) for our high school research paper(and with multiplayaah). It was a very buggy and glitchy product but well, it was an amazing feat. Then I went and started making games but sadly, didn't finished anything after that. *Sigh*

Right now, I learned to love flash development the most. It was fairly easily to get a game running(at least for me). Based on my observations, I am the kind of guy who loves reading things about the technical aspects of programming(performance tricks, design patters, etc).

So yeah, Hi! Gentleman
Jerry
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9138 on: December 19, 2015, 12:12:21 AM »

I'm Jerry. It's happy to be here!
oberyn
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9139 on: December 19, 2015, 05:09:51 AM »

Hi!

I'm a 2d/3d-artist-programmer, otherwise known as having no social life.  Wink

Decided to finally register after spending years casually lurking; hopefully it'll motivate me to get a project done!
Pages: 1 ... 455 456 [457] 458 459 ... 601
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic