Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 10:19:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFear Half Factor 2D Top down Shooter(PC)[RELEASED!](Available WORLDWIDE)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fear Half Factor 2D Top down Shooter(PC)[RELEASED!](Available WORLDWIDE)  (Read 1838 times)
AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:47:39 PM »

Hi everyone,
Fear Half Factor Full Version Game has been released(24th December, 2014).
Price:$2.99(25% off)
PURCHASE THE GAME ON itch.io! : http://amaxang-games.itch.io/fear-half-factor
I need your support to reach the goal. Purchase this game on itch.io and support my work.

Fear Half Factor:

About 90% of the game has been completed. I have already released a playable or demo version which you can download and play.
Download Demo Version Here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/0z2kdpw2bipa9gd/Fear_half_factor_demo.zip
Size:10.6MB
Platform: PC
Compatibility: Windows

Some Screenshots:

GIFS:

Game Story:
In the year of 1950, there was an outburst of some ghostly shadows in minor parts of the world. Consequently, no one had taken any step to research with the appearance of suspicious shadow masses. But in the year of 2012, these shadow masses reappeared and started to cause troubles to the human lives. Many people have been found tempted and tormented by a group of such figures. Many people have considered them as lively ghosts. The soldiers of all the countries have started to take action against these ghosts. Many people tried to escape them but it was a futile effort. Even some of the the soldiers who were supposed to dedicate themselves in protecting the human beings became the shadowy figures with distinct bloody faces. In other words, these ghosts started to convert the human beings into those looking almost like them. It has also been reported that the ghosts use some magical powers that human can never think of. In 2014, these unusual activities increased to a great extent which compelled the soldiers of the individual country to launch fighters, air crafts, tanks and even electric wires to stop these activities. There was a dire necessity of taking appropriate actions against them. Finally, human took all the steps to stop them and it was found to be a futile effort as the power of a human being had no match for that of a ghost and it is still applicable even in 2014. Serious alteration of weather has been observed since 2014 and this can affect human life and may lead to the extinction of lives in the world. The world may end up with living dead.

Aim of the Player:
The sole mission of the player is to catch all humans and convert them into the living dead, to destroy the enemy forces.

DEVLOG:
The game creation is nearly complete. I have added a demo version which can be downloaded and it is an updated version(V3.0). Game has been released. If you have any question regarding this game, feel free to ask.
Feedback is always welcome.

PURCHASE THE GAME HERE: http://www.amaxang-games.com/2014/12/fear-half-factor-full-version-purchase.html

Thank you.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2015, 07:05:33 AM by AMAXANG-GAMES » Logged

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 09:13:22 AM »

I am currently working on this game and fixing bugs. I hope that I would be able to release the full version game on 24th December, 2014.
A new version of the demo will be released soon.
Here is a screenshot for you to view:

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 07:17:32 AM »

I have released the Fear Half Factor game trailer. It is the final trailer of the game. You can watch it right now.
GAME TRAILER
You can watch game trailer here :

Who, Me?What is there in the trailer?
This trailer has been created to give you an idea of how the game is. Some parts of the game has been shown within the 2 minutes trailer video. Fear Half Factor game is primarily created on some principles. It presents a long term feud between the human beings and ghosts. The ghosts aim to destroy the human lives. On the other hand, the human beings try to protect themselves by creating special kinds of traps. However, every steps have been proved to be wrong and the human beings are unable to resist ghosts. This is quite disappointing for humans as they don't possess enough power or strength to fight against the ghosts.
The trailer also exposes some information. Here are those:
"GHOSTS NEVER CAST SHADOW BUT THE HUMAN CAST SHADOW"
"GHOSTS CAN PASS THROUGH THEMSELVES AND HUMAN BODIES AS WELL."
"GHOSTS HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO DESTROY THINGS AND CONVERT HUMANS TO THE LIVING DEAD."

These are the absolute true statements that are mainly observed in this game trailer and also in the whole game.

You can explore many things from the game which are hidden. You have to play the game in order to find them.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 07:23:22 AM by AMAXANG-GAMES » Logged

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 11:10:17 PM »

Fear Half Factor Game is nearly finish. I was working on the game manual for all the day long.
The game is confirmed to be released on 24th December, 2014.

Here are the updates on this game:

>All the bugs have been fixed!

>Manual for this game has been created which will be available with the full game. It is in PDF format.

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2014, 05:07:15 PM »

Fear Half Factor V3.0 has the following features:

30+ Single Player levels to play.
    No Nag screen at the end of the game.
    More number of enemies and additional features.
    6 Types of locations.
    2 Mission Types.
    Game Manual Guide for helping you with difficulties.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 10:17:37 PM by AMAXANG-GAMES » Logged

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2015, 03:44:42 AM »

Fear Half Factor Game Information has been updated. This game is OUT NOW. You can purchase from my website.
The link has been provided above.

AMAXANG-GAMES
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 07:05:04 AM »

This game is now available for $2.99 and get it on itch.io : http://amaxang-games.itch.io/fear-half-factor

I need your support to reach the goal. Purchase this game on itch.io and support my work.

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic