Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411277 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:48:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsI'm a 3d artist, let's make stuff
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm a 3d artist, let's make stuff  (Read 770 times)
conghal
Level 0

alright

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2014, 08:56:54 PM »

So I am looking for things to do. I am an artist, mostly interested in doing 3d work in Unity (UE4 doesn't really run on my mac mini  EDIT - actually it seems like UE4 might kind of/barely be okay now? I don't have any experience and it doesn't run well, but I'm super down to figure it out /EDIT). I'm pretty good with scripting, particularly if it relates to art stuff or physics/spacial reasoning, but I'd be happiest handling environments, characters, animations, effects, etc.

Ideally I'd like to work on small, quick projects; I'm looking for work and I can pour tons of time into things for now, plus I'd like to have cool/reasonably finished things to put in my portfolio, but I don't know what my long-term schedule will be like.

ANYWAYS, y'alls should check out my portfolio: www.conghal.com
here are some preview things, all running in Unity:

Let me know what you think, what you have in mind. Let's talk. Get at me, yo.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 08:26:52 AM by conghal » Logged

dog199200
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 07:24:07 AM »

I was wondering how strict you are in terms of a small project? I have a development team that I still looking to expand, but my project will take about a year, maybe a year and a half at most. I have more information posted here: http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=44738.0 if you're not interest, or unable to fit my posted requirements I understand; however, if you are I would love to talk more!
conghal
Level 0

alright

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 09:45:04 AM »

I'd be alright with contributing to a long-term project, but a long-term commercial/rev-share project with 8-12 other people sounds very logistically and legally complicated. It seems like an interesting concept and I hope it goes well, but I don't think I'd be a good fit.

SirNero
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 01:27:35 PM »

Hey, we are a small team of wanting to make a first person horror game(kind of, nothing like the games out there), but we need an amateur 3d moddeler.We consist of 3 members, and we already have 2 games on android market(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IronFISH.bouncy and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.IronFish.Swap&hl=en), also we want this game to be on PC.
Also, the game will be made in Unity3D.
If you are interested, please email me at [email protected] for details.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic