Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:32:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking to Form an Amateur Team
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking to Form an Amateur Team  (Read 617 times)
jakez1990
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2014, 09:01:05 AM »

Hello, I'm relatively amateur programmer who has had experience with C# and GML from Gamemaker. I am looking for similarly amateur individuals who would like to join in a team with me to work on projects for the betterment of everyone's talents. So far, I have one small demo of a space-shooter under my belt, programmed in GML which you can find here if you're interested: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qk16ps6vmwnr4kl/Space%20Game%200.6.5.0.rar?dl=0

Currently I am most in need of anyone who can work with 2d and/or sprite art, as I have no one to assist with art assets for any projects. Any similarly amateur programmers may of course join as well. Keep in mind, I'm just working with C#/GML here.

If you're interested, just reply and also feel free to email me at [email protected]
I would also like team-members to be capable and willing to communicate through Skype and/or Steam.

Also, keep in mind, this is all going to be relatively laid-back and more about skill building. Professionals need not apply, however if you're feeling charitable and would like to join in to give some aspiring game-designers a few pointers, that would be much appreciated.
thickspit
Level 0

devil square

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2014, 05:59:58 PM »

Hi! I'm a relatively amateur GM Studio programmer/designer guy! I can do some pixel style art, but it's definitely not my strongsuit. I'd definitely be up for working on some stuff, If you'd let me join you! Smiley
jakez1990
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2014, 08:11:24 PM »

Hi! I'm a relatively amateur GM Studio programmer/designer guy! I can do some pixel style art, but it's definitely not my strongsuit. I'd definitely be up for working on some stuff, If you'd let me join you! Smiley

I would be happy to try working with you! Feel free to send me an email so we can discuss it further.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic