Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 03:36:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallLINK: Connect the letters, find the words [iOS/Android]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: LINK: Connect the letters, find the words [iOS/Android]  (Read 1141 times)
gtzpower
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 15, 2014, 07:31:25 PM »

Hi everyone!  LINK is my third mobile game to be released, and it was inspired by the idea of making a word game out of the popular game "flow" on iOS. I also wanted to get some practice in making a really nice looking polished game, so I hope you all think it looks great!

In LINK, you have to use all of the letters on the board to form words, and bigger words give you bigger scores. All of the puzzles have a theme, but the unique dictionary will allow you to create any valid word (including some proper names and such) so that you can complete the puzzle. If you can solve the puzzle with the intended solution, or by using even bigger words than we used, you will earn more stars. The stars can be used to unlock other categories, or to get some hints.

This is also our first multi-player game! In LINK, you can create puzzles and share them with your Facebook friends. Want to tell your brother that he’s a dork, or tell your significant other that you love them? What better way than to send them a puzzle and make them figure it out!

If you want to learn more about the game, or for higher resolution screenshots, checkout the LINK game page (http://www.funonium.com/link/). I will post again to let you know when this is available on the App Store (hopefully this weekend), and Google Play will be getting some love soon, so hang in there!

Now for some Screenshots!
gtzpower
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »

I created quick preview video for you all to see how the game works.  Here it is!

gtzpower
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 08:21:44 AM »

LINK is now available on iTunes.  You can get it here! Smiley
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/link-connect-letters-find/id870277069?ls=1&mt=8
gtzpower
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2015, 03:13:37 PM »

And now LINK is available on Android through Google Play.  Here's the link.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funonium.link.android

I hope you all have a great 2015!
gtzpower
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2015, 09:08:47 AM »

Hi everyone,

I am working on an update for the game, so I wanted to check with you all and see if you have any suggestions, or wish list items. Is there anything you would like to see added or changed in the game? I would love to hear your thoughts! Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic