Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 07:19:56 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingColorazy - Crazy and Mazy puzzle game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Colorazy - Crazy and Mazy puzzle game  (Read 559 times)
Max_Marozaw
Level 0

Navina Games

View Profile WWW
« on: December 17, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »

Colorazy is a fun addictive free puzzle game about colors and mazes.Your goal is to connect two dots so that the route passed through all cells on the field. But it's not so easy! You can move from one cell to another only if the colors of connected sides are equal. So, to make a route and to solve the puzzle, you need to properly rotate cells on the field.Colorazy is the real joy for your eyes! Any level looks like mosaic or kaleidoscope, and you can customize color palettes in game settings.
Play through hundreds of puzzles, from easy to extremely hard. Test your brain to complete all of them.

The game offers:
  • 100+ free puzzles
  • Unique gameplay
  • A simple, yet addictive game for any age
  • Clean, colorful graphics
  • Customizable color palettes
  • Relaxing sound effects

Watch video:

Play on web: http://finfm.itch.io/colorazy
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.navina.color
Appstore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/colorazy-unique-color-puzzle/id936480035

Promocodes for Android ver.:
+5 FREE HINTS - 3546872168
+FREE LEVEL PACK - 2943816727

I would really appreciate your feedback and comments.

Quicksand-S
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2014, 01:51:11 PM »

I tried the web version very briefly. Personally, I feel like it takes too long to become more difficult. I started to get bored by the fifth or sixth level, wondering when there would actually be some challenge added.

"Scores" should probably be "Score" or "Points". Really, though, score didn't seem to mean much. It wasn't clear what I was getting points from. My score went up by strange amounts each time and there was no incentive to do something in fewer moves because it was so easy to do the minimum. It might be a good idea to make the "par" for each puzzle higher, so that people can strive to use fewer moves, rather than just matching it (because matching it isn't as satisfying as beating it).

I really like the style of the graphics, but the Level Complete page doesn't really fit. It goes from everything being flat to suddenly using lit/shaded graphics and it just doesn't match at all.

It plays quite well. It's easy to get the hang of and the controls are responsive.

My biggest issue is just the pacing, though. I played the first nine or ten levels and didn't encounter anything remotely challenging. I would've expected at least a little bit of difficulty by that point.

My Old Game: We Want YOU - Join the Fight for Freedom

Twitter - Mostly comments on games, old and new.
Max_Marozaw
Level 0

Navina Games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2014, 10:10:41 PM »

I tried the web version very briefly. Personally, I feel like it takes too long to become more difficult. I started to get bored by the fifth or sixth level, wondering when there would actually be some challenge added.
Many thanks for detailed review.
Game starts from 1st level, but if you click "Back" or restart game, you can chose any further level. I realy get now, that it is not so clear for users, and will try to fix it in next build. Thank you.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic