Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:35:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosI'm still Oscarno, I'll still make you music for free!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'm still Oscarno, I'll still make you music for free!  (Read 444 times)
Oscarno
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 18, 2014, 05:24:31 AM »

Hello! I'm Oscarno, a composer very interested in making music for games. I've had the pleasure of working on one soundtrack through the TIGsource forums and I'd love to work on another! I can work in any style, be it chiptune, orchestral, polka, ragtime, LITERALLY ANYTHING (keep in mind some styles may take more time than others).

I'm more than willing to work completely for free as I'm currently building portfolio. If you want to hear some of my previous work, you can check out my soundcloud page right here! I'm also happy to send through a demo of something more specific if you want, that's no trouble at all. I'm also happy to jump in at any stage of development whether you're still at the concept stage, or are in the polish phaze. I'm pretty free until March of 2015 so I can devote a decent amount of time to any project until then!

If i've piqued your interest you can reply here, or send me a private message or email me at [email protected]!

Have a nice day,
Oscarno.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic