Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 08:57:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingStick Maze - My First (Almost) Finished Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Stick Maze - My First (Almost) Finished Game  (Read 422 times)
Rasher
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2014, 09:59:29 AM »

Hi!

I'd like to finish my first game before the end of this year and would appreciate some early feedback. The things that are still WIP are some parts of the UI and 2-3 levels, but everything else should be finished. There's so much I'd like to add  or change, but I don't want to spend too much time on my first few games.

The game is about moving a rotating stick through a maze of other objects without touching anything. Very similar to

if someone remembers it.

I'd like to hear which parts (UI, Gameplay, Level Design, Amount of Content) you liked or didn't like.

While I learned a lot, I always got frustrated about almost every aspect of my game after a few days. The level selection alone got completely trashed 5 times, before I realized that I shouldn't get too hung up with my first game and just move on. I still plan on improving some things, but I really want to start 2015 with a new project and finally some experience on finishing a game.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 10:07:16 AM by Rasher » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic