Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:35:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[closed] Pixel artist needed for 5 120x120 images (paid possibly)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [closed] Pixel artist needed for 5 120x120 images (paid possibly)  (Read 874 times)
ebbc
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: December 21, 2014, 04:19:51 PM »

Hello there. I'm in need of 5 small pictures. The size is to be 120x120 pixels. I need them for my music page on Soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/8bbc). I need the pics to somehow tie into the tracks' names - maybe even just do new ones similar to the ones I've made already. I'll let you be the judge.

I've made some myself, but as you can see they're quite unprofessional and I'm afraid they might put off potential listeners.

I don't know how this works normally but if you're interested send me a message and we'll talk. I'm willing to offer a little money as well.

Hope to hear from you Smiley
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 03:16:01 PM by ebbc » Logged
scrapmechs
Level 0

Scrap mechs baby!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 10:31:07 AM »

Hello!

I really enjoyed your music and would like to take on this project. I have attached some ideas for free. Let me know if you would like me to implement them or not. I am not sure if you plan on branding but I geared the quick images towards that:

P.S. I am also looking for a long term business relationship.

Thanks
Erik
Jerry Pie
Level 0

Pixel Artist

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2014, 05:50:58 PM »

PM sent

(portfolio) -- www.empireeden.com

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: