Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:54:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsProject : DEATHMETALSLUG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Project : DEATHMETALSLUG  (Read 359 times)
FREAKNARF
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 22, 2014, 04:41:46 AM »

Hi !

I posted my jam entry (DEATHMETALSLUG, i know this name sucks) for feedback, and told i'll make a Devlog after that... Here it starts ! I just made a blog on IDB, and i'll just past what i just wrote there. I'll try to maintain the devlog up to date here and on indieDB. So : GMS just crashed, and my project is now totally empty.
Don't panic, i'm getting used to it (*sigh*), i make backups at GMS launch...

Let's take advantage of this emptiness to start this devlog.

So for now,There is the version you can download it here :
http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/start/78004?referer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.indiedb.com%2Fgames%2Fdeathmetalslug%2Fdownloads <== here and elsewhere but i'll wont't annoy you spamming links.

and there are backups made until this morning, and now the current empty project, completely blank. I'm a bit pissed off, because everytime i manage to clean shit, (i mean renaming object94, create folders for unused or backup stuff... etc) of a project it crashes. For info, i was working on my own "ingame" level editor. (at least i will be usefull for testings if not for leveldesign)

Let's have a coffee and a ..., keep calm, see what's left in previous backups and take this all as a training.

At least in some way i start the blog from a blank project, and it will be quick to give form, time of a backup load Smiley

Ho, and i still don't have feedback elsewhere than on LD site. Don't be shy, even telling me the game is the worst shit on the earth would be helpfull and welcome.

Cheers...

K
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic