Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:35:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWhat did you get for Christmas?
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: What did you get for Christmas?  (Read 2212 times)
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2014, 12:59:16 PM »

-fargo (tv 2014) season 1 blu ray
fargo's the best tv series i've seen in a long time. how the hell was it that good. it shouldn't be good. it should be like the ferris bueller tv series. also surprisingly good: hannibal.

my big item this year was a vita. games i have: lumines (dope as always), hotshots golf, lbp vita (pretty impressed with this. great feature set), tearaway (adorable. what a cool lil gam), spelunky (best version imo. daily challenge, portable, great dpad), borderlands 2 (i got the bundle, i should have sold the voucher though because i knew i didn't like it. i'm an idiot) and persona 4 (holy fuck how did i not play this game before (it's because i don't like jrpgs) oh my god it's so good). spelunky and persona 4 have already made it worth it for me tbh. vita's a good system.

also, holy shit the vita store sucks to navigate. jesus. i thought the xbox store was bad.

Gtoknu
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »

I used to be a nintendo guy. Got a NES, SNES and N64 on childhood. The next generations were devoted to Playstations.

This christmas I got it around and asked (and got!) a Nintendo Wii!!!! Yeah, I know I'm like more than 6 years late on this bandwagon, but I'm really enjoying this console Gomez

Also my gf got me a little pillow in nice fabric  Hand Thumbs Up Left , It is incredibly useful for putting the laptop on my lap while I'm sitting on the bed LOL

wut
Mixer
Level 1

I've never really known what to put here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2014, 11:01:56 PM »

Unity Assets for days.  Smiley
Muhahaha.

My twitter is @5Mixer.
I'm currently making a dungeon game, check it out :D
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=59139.0
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2015, 05:58:06 AM »

i thought "LETS COMPAR PRSZNETS AND SEE WHO HAV DA RICHEST DADDI" was for teens in private schools

EdFarage
Level 2

I can upload avatars

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2015, 08:56:51 AM »

i thought "LETS COMPAR PRSZNETS AND SEE WHO HAV DA RICHEST DADDI" was for teens in private schools
burnt
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 02:58:22 PM »

i had a wonderful dinner with my family, which only resulted in one trip tot he hospital. the goose was delicious. thank you for asking my friend.
shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2015, 06:19:03 AM »

I received

-stuff
-a pack of circular playing cards
-a new stick of ram to replace the dead one in my computer
-a new sd card
-pokemons alpha sapphire
-ANDROID: NETRUNNER core game set (so good (the gift that keeps on giving (I've spent so much on expansions already (but seriously so good))))

Guess that makes my DADDI about medium rich. But I know he only bought them for me to show how rich he was. I bought him some tasty Japanese whiskey because I wanted to show him that I was a little rich too

olücæbelel
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2015, 06:59:55 AM »

nah pretty sure it was to show appreciation for jesus's birthday
which wasn't really on the 24th (stop celebrating on the day after silly americans) december anyway
except with coca-cola man instead

knifeySpoonie
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2015, 09:13:36 AM »

Since I went Indie I told my relatives In advance I would be buying small gifts since I need my money to last longer Smiley thankfully my family are pretty cool about money.

I just got some Rum and a bit of Cash to buy stuff I need Smiley. Which Im happy about. I don't need lots of stuff..

I did buy myself southpark stick of truth in the steam sales though as a present to myself Smiley

Founder and Creative Director |  KnifeySpoonie Games  |  Tpickarddev.com | @TPickardDev
quan
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2015, 05:28:42 AM »

Evangelion box set and End of Evangelion DVDs
Slader16
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2015, 03:11:22 PM »

My brother and I got a PS4, I've been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition and Rogue Legacy ever since
Addicted

RZRBLaDE
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2015, 01:29:07 PM »

PlayStation 4 with GTA5.

Absolutely superb, restored my faith in the series after the 4th.

Indie Dev of Blox and The Guessing Game.
JWK5
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »

Candy, cookies, fudge, etc. from my Mom & Grandma. One of my sisters got me a gamer shirt. Mostly, my family just focuses on all the kids when it comes to the holidays, for the adults it is all about the food and socializing. None of us are particularly well off in the financial department (we all fall well below the US poverty line lol) but we do a pretty good job at banding together and making sure the kids have a nice Christmas loot haul and everyone eats well. I did manage to snag Far Cry 3 + DLC for $25 on the PSN, however (which I've just completed).

All in all, it was a pretty nice Christmas despite everyone coming down with the plague (flu).
Slader16
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 07:51:35 PM »

I'm thinking about returning Diablo 3 for GTA5, what do you guys think?

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic