Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411418 Posts in 69362 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 05:41:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtist/creative looking for collabs.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artist/creative looking for collabs.  (Read 905 times)
Dracon85
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 10, 2015, 10:16:44 AM »

3D/2D artist (3D is a bit better for whatever reason hah), Writer, Game designer looking for collaboration. Whether you want to get some art for a game or need an idea to run with I can get something going!

I am currently looking for others to work with to improve my skills and maybe create some great games while I am at it. Personally I miss the days when games were a bit more challenging, so I like to make some pretty insane levels or scenarios if I get the chance: see http://gamejolt.com/games/action/trial-by-knight/42591/ for example lol.

As for more about me, my portfolio tells most of that story:http://dracon852001.wix.com/csinclairportfolio

Feel free to check in and lets make some games!
Gamedragon
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2015, 08:16:54 PM »

Hi Dracon85,

I just sent you a PM and an email.
Dracon85
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2015, 07:45:15 PM »

Alright, looking for more stuff to do (sent sprites to Gamedragon, awaiting more information). I prefer e-mail contact at [email protected] however, I will look here more often as well. Usually I will try to get back in touch that same day. Looking to level up skills and more importantly work with others to create stuff! Lacking ideas? I got a couple unfinished ideas we could cut our teeth on (basic concept is there, as well as some art/animation frames)!

*edit: unavailable for further projects as of 1/25/2015, will post as projects complete/situation is updated. Got 2 or 3 I am working on and feel that is enough for now. However, if anyone wants to try and help with coding some stuff I already have art for and getting it on the market let me know! Great community here so far!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 08:35:42 PM by Dracon85 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic