Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 01:17:20 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioCustom made music and/or sfx
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Custom made music and/or sfx  (Read 663 times)
eliasnilsson
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 13, 2015, 01:49:00 AM »

Hi, my name is Elias and I am a composer who recently (mid 2014) started to compose for movies/tv and games. I found this forum and thought I'd advertise a bit for myself. I have been making music for movies (example "The man that rescues dogs") and I am currently working on music for some games and apps ("Gl Portal", a game trailer for Roger Vargas, and a kids app). Some of the music I have made in the past (mainly movie music) can be found on www.soundcloud.com/elias_nilsson and if you want more examples then I can send them to you via email.

If you want some custom made music from an experienced composer then don't hesitate to contact me for more information. I am most easily reached on [email protected] or with a soundcloud message.

Thanks,

Elias Nilsson
mscottweber
Level 1

Composer/Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 06:20:21 AM »

Hey Elias, this is the wrong forum for advertising your services in. There's a separate forum meant for posting portfolios; this one is meant for discussing game audio. Besides, most of the people who read this forum are audio designers themselves so you're advertising to the wrong crowd.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic