Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:19:41 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Hobby] WANTED: concept artist (pixel artist is a plus)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Hobby] WANTED: concept artist (pixel artist is a plus)  (Read 686 times)
diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« on: January 15, 2015, 05:46:32 PM »

Hi yall Smiley

I'm working on a game called Apple and Worm: Patching holes on spacetime. You can read all about it in its devlog (link in my signature) but this is what it looks like currently:

So as you can (hopefully) see, I'm kind of an amateur artist as well. It's not fantastic but it works I guess.

Although I can handle the pixel art, even if somewhat clumsily, finding good color schemes and defining the visuals is very difficult for me. These screens are from the first world, it's the easiest conceptually speaking: trees under a blue sky, but other worlds start to get difficult for me to find good solutions. So I could really use an artist.

This is a hobby project but I take it seriously, and commercializing it is not totally discarded. So if you like the whole idea and want to have fun doing work at your own pace, send me a PM or reply here Smiley

PS: For the case of the project reaching commercial standards, it's interesting to start with some sort of agreement so no one feels exploited Smiley That's what the musician and I did.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic