Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 12:53:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAnoxemia playtest! Steam-keys.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Anoxemia playtest! Steam-keys.  (Read 2101 times)
BSKgames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2015, 03:46:17 AM »

Hello everyone! Im here to ask you guys play my game and test it and maybe make some review here or on stem if possible! First of all I need to say that this game is not press X to win, so if you will find yourself not capable to play this game succesfuly, than maybe this game is not for you, just a reminder.

So here is game itself: http://store.steampowered.com/app/338050/

Or you can see our indieDB page here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/anoxemia

And here is steam keys for you trying it out:

XDLDN-VR5X4-2KT8L
AH0NM-2Y8AJ-4AJYT
N3AMX-E2P68-YQCNR
G5JND-BWB2W-8Z8NA
E6VDL-K02V4-YDAKI
MEKV5-I9N5V-HIIN7
ZXY86-653RR-3MIQI
XCTZC-L55GT-VGZ2Z
TYR8C-6C0HL-6J3KM
KERYY-KI2TP-Q27BW
9X76K-7KP32-NQN9G
AT6EJ-FGB9D-65QKQ
4G5GV-EXJIL-I72IC
TWTY8-KFTPL-4379L
00YPM-8J4X5-2E8YC
T9L6D-X2G80-GBAFN
3WG4I-KJPQJ-70TNR
4ENTG-RGRE9-WMR4G
TTVXR-27M8I-EY4W2
J70XI-XV4YJ-JI56T
AGMJP-WTZGI-4VYNZ
WZ8C5-XDTI8-6MZVH
WJEN9-AADVJ-MHLKY
L8MA4-32MPD-V56WN
98LKY-TLLAA-TVGDB
3EA33-VNFPM-PT22Q
DTPZG-GYBH0-Z57HR
8VVZF-4L7NB-RIKPB
EJCZG-9ZX0Z-VHJAM
JH5VW-Q9I0Y-RDVPJ
BWXYM-2LMP7-2PPCL
9YEAV-AYRNZ-B35J3
2M9Y6-HEYXL-Z3G9G
IMPH3-N7GYR-PLLBA
DN6BR-F6D5B-EEQWZ
JW35P-V7VAY-JGMIT
0ZFJN-7AFJE-I9L5Z
B06YW-9ZJDC-5LM7T
3AZ20-YFQTK-ZC3JQ
HKBNB-TGK0N-RDPRM
CXZQD-4VLBF-NY90Z
YWW3V-LD83E-AM2F6
ELLPB-C0K8K-ZYBQQ
L6ZG3-7KWFD-LC7KG
BCN76-Z42MP-7NDDA
NDIJL-EAK0A-DZRKJ
CB5YG-TLHLD-64T76
PYIHE-TT9CH-MDDEG
5MYKP-C6I6K-GHJJW
9DWGX-WLYI2-RITR2
V43EH-0JL9R-NNVTP
ZAKEE-GRPBL-A9HJV
HR3MZ-5WVBY-IY57Z
QWWYK-ZF4P6-XRC93
EIBPD-QI0H4-I7R7H
IYY9B-BTMT6-XMAXN
I2QIL-6ZBLM-8JF3L
ICGZ8-9MCIV-A8H88
VWDGN-KKJ56-2L9TL
MJF69-D6VIL-BQNY6
MG205-PL838-Y6MM5
G60HH-0DXT0-N2GJ0
5YVJ7-PDQYN-69YGE
6AZH0-MREYR-H97I4
XF0ZF-GYWGW-Q93LG
NHNPN-W32Y9-5D8HT
JPX7R-BK29X-AM8T4
9089H-IF30Y-VYBTW
LKAF7-7YW8F-H7XJB
F7EVH-XI662-A4LIR
MHYJ6-7WTYH-MHW2P
TZ9WM-8ANP5-9C247
2WQWM-7TKTB-XB6MA
W7JNM-DFR9K-6W8Y5
V37VE-Q0RH2-4AR8D
JEZDT-JCK5F-YINGQ
89YGX-HKA2L-3VNC0
XF8G6-XPCGY-762TM
378FC-2QP99-76I3Q
LYN55-52TDY-0ZDIM
TDY3Q-G0LP8-V8PI8
MTQMI-T0IZY-T6K5E
NRVB7-VKWBG-JIRVQ
WQ7FB-KKRT9-GL0QI
H5R0G-JTYNJ-NEBLH
8DAY8-LLFYL-DHBZ4
NJAI0-8IXR7-N8L9N
D2745-MN03M-4TCN6
GG7QL-3HX7Z-EJKWK
2X7L2-85HL7-EJ7RK
8LHA9-DGBIX-WVQRY
0BGVT-5Q8H7-EPNM2
QGL02-CG3Y2-LZZCR
DMEBY-T6TRN-R7NLC
C2K96-P7XKQ-6CYIB
XX4EL-7CKRV-8F4RL
Q3FDA-DKGKZ-WDIDQ
KMB50-IIH2L-9IA5R
66DBL-HTKRW-QY7B0

But, please, have fun with game and enjoy it!

And again, I will be highly appreciative if you will give some feedback on it, it will help me improve this game and make experience more enjoyable.

P.S. Story is not about one dude collecting plants, it is a lie that was told to this guy who follows ATMA that you controlling, and main character is not doctor and even not ATMA, but YOU. You will find out more info in game.
Chris MacAdam
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2015, 07:15:07 AM »

I downloaded the game to my steam using one of the keys. I like the visual style you are going for. I will give it a play here in a bit and I will try to leave some comments and stuff ina bit.  Beer! Im a fan of hard games! So lets see how this goes.

Ziz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2015, 05:09:03 AM »

Downloading right now the Linux version. Wink
devMidgard
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 07:14:56 PM »

Hi there, I used the following key TDY3Q-G0LP8-V8PI8 (just in case you want to remove it from the list).

Will be testing it this weekend and will definitely provide feedback, I'm really excited by the graphic style and ambience you've putten there.
BSKgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 04:21:10 AM »

Any suggestions? Smiley
Chris MacAdam
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 01:58:33 PM »

I like the atmosphere of the game alot. It has a good sense of atmosphere. I have only been able to play with the keyboard though, as I keep running into problems with my xbox controller.
On the menus I can't seem to select anything with the controller. (I can click in the right stick, and start the game from the last level I was on, but nothing else.)
In game the controller works ok I think, but I cant find any way to throw the harpoon with it.
 Im not sure if I am missing something there?

The game is pretty hard, I like that about it though. I am about to give it another try with the mouse though here in a minute and see if I can get any further as I only beat the first level before realizing the controller wasn't working for my properly.

BSKgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2015, 02:53:37 PM »

Soon there will be an controller and languages update Smiley
Ziz
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 08:23:16 AM »

I tried it with Linux and it runs very well. Linux Mint 17 with Nvidia gt755m here.
I played it with fullHD resolution and maximum settings.
I played with a mouse.

The game itself is often quite self explaining, but sometimes it is hard to guess, what to do now. I needed until the third level to realize, that the drone follows my cursor and the diver follows the drone. In the second level some kind of roboter killed me. Later I finished the level because it just didn't occur. Was quite surprising, especially I didn't know, how to defeat it. My plan was to lure it to a bomb, but I couldn't test this idea, becase in my last run I found the last plant. Wink

I think I like the story, as fair as I did understand it yet. Some kind of post apocalyptic acid thing. I hope I get more informations in later levels. Wink

Greetings Ziz
BSKgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 02:06:54 AM »

Some keys are still fre to use!
Rarykos
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2015, 08:31:57 AM »

It was interesting but it took a long time to show something engaging. It was mostly simple puzzles so way too quickly the mood stopped mattering and only the puzzle remained.
I like how sonar works and I wish I could use it for something more than just spamming quickmap Sad  
I had problems with the harpoon- it's not well-explained and not intuitive.
Overall it felt very loose and for an atmospheric game it's a killer.
It's a great looker and the first few seconds are amazing but then it become boring too quickly.

That hallway of corpses and hands really scared me!

KoeWaffle
Level 0

While(waffles){hunger=0;};

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2015, 01:47:12 PM »

Downloading a copy, kinda surprised by the size of it! Will leave a Steam review (if good) and leave a review here!

Testing on:
Windows 7 x64
Nvidia GTX680 driver version 344.11
Phenom II 1075T X6
Lots of ram etc. etc.

Will provide my gfx driver version after testing!  Hand Thumbs Up Right

PS: Key used DN6BR-F6D5B-EEQWZ. Randomly picked keys till one worked, seems like everybody has been doing that. The top and last ones are taken but the middle ones aren't Tongue

First thoughts, 15 minutes into the game:
Nice atmosphere as said before, works well audiovisually. UI confuses me, I keep spamming sonar to see the time left. The drone appears to have some visual cues but they do not seem to resemble any of the time data shown when pressing CTRL.

During the cutscene I tried scrolling through the comic, because it was going too fast, instead it skipped it as a whole. Make it skippable by a specific key to prevent this I'd say.

Story in text form on the other hand was sometimes going to slow, for example the message after the jumpscare tunnel, 3rd level I believe. I read it and it appeared not to change, combined with only 1 minute on my drone timer I had to rush through it. In the end I did not manage to get through it after several attempts.

Acid layer / out of bounds penalty should be gradually. Also make it have the penalty on the drone and not the diver himself. I also managed to launch my diver into several things in the first level before I knew of space and shift. If you start moving the drone right away in the first level you can get away real far from the diver!

TLDR: Missing UI elements for crucial information (time remaining / energy remaining). Good atmos, few bits and bobs which have potential unused. Did not crash on me. Gets me a solid 60 frames.

Coming weekend I have more time. As for the above, any of the solutions / problems are purely subjective, I am not a weathered developer. Just a guy who is following an IT bachelor (with game design minor!) at some Dutch University. All in all looking good so far, gameplay seems a little rough though.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:20:24 PM by KoeWaffle » Logged

If (hunger >=1 && !(waffles)){waffles=true;};
Hibbe
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2015, 03:44:35 AM »

First I just wanna preface this by saying that I started playing and took notes, I'm not going to go in to detail as to what I think could be changed or improved, but rather as to what I noticed when I was playing the game. If you want me to expand on anything then I will absolutely do that, just ask. Smiley

• The first Cutscene could be slowed down, it feels like it is going to fast. Sure you can hear the Voice Actor, but you can't really process what's going on because it's so fast. 
  • The Slight "physics" of going through the mine's chains I thought was cool.
  • Pressing ESC brings you back to the main menu and if you press play you restart the level. If you press ESC again the game exits.
  • The voice acting I think was nice, it works.
  • There is no animation for going up, later I found that there was one for going up when you are in the streams, why is this not always used?
  • The animations feel a little bit... there's a lack of a smooth transition between idle and moving. It skips a little bit.
  • I found that the big boulders have a nice feel, they feel like they have got the right weight.
  • With subtitles on the difference between the character talking and the "drone" talking is hard to notice or realize. I was a little bit confused the first time the drone "talked" because I thought it was the character and it didn't make much sense. Eventually I figured it out though.
  • It feels like you are really being given the oppurtunity to figure out things for yourself, the game isn't telling you how to. It might be easy puzzles, but because the game didn't tell you that you can blow up a mine with the harpoon
    then it feels like I, as a player, have accomplished something by myself.
SirNiko
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2015, 08:36:37 PM »

I like it so far. Played through the first 7 levels, the stopped because I had an appointment elsewhere. I'm using the mouse controls since they were the default option.

I like the unusual narration that presents the human as an "it" and you as the drone, while the human speaks out loud about the drone. It's unusual and appealing.

The harpoon took some time to use, but once I got the hang of it it works great for me. Once I got it to work, there was a minute of confusion where I though the tether would stay tethered to a boulder to let me pull it. Once I understood it only gives a tiny tug per shot, it made more sense.

I liked the intro cutscene. The voice acting is competent and sounds professional.

The killer drones (the large bullet shaped one that appears as a red arrow on sonar) are unpredictable and difficult to avoid. Generally I just watch sonar to guess when it's moving away, then quickly move to grab the nearby items or move past it. I can kill it with a mine, but that seems to rely on it randomly approaching a mine, and hoping the human doesn't follow me from where I parked him, which means he can caught in the explosion. There doesn't seem to be a logical way to avoid this enemy except to just keep retrying until it takes a convenient path by luck.

In one level the human got hit by the killer drone at what seemed to be the same instant that he was zapped by one of the big round robots that makes him slow/paralyzes him. I expected to die and start over the level, but instead the human sank very far down (far enough that I'd expect him to flee back to the drone) and survived, though he made flailing motions for a while. I completed the level with no further complications.

Items are very confusing. I suspect the flat objects the human collects at the start of most levels are power and oxygen refills. I recognize dynamite and plants, and some objects tell me what they are (the harpoon, a sonar range upgrade). I don't understand what it means when I find an item that my drone collects that makes a plug appear on it. Is that a power refill? I'm also unsure what the numbers mean that appear on my drone when I fire sonar. I imagine they might be power and oxygen, but it isn't clear which is which, or what causes them to increase or decrease. I'm also not sure what the bars on the drone mean, if they're visual representations of the numbers or different measurements altogether.

The bits of material that appear when you successfully open a crate are obnoxious. There doesn't appear to be a good way to clear them out, and they make collecting the contents of the crate time consuming for no obvious reason. It'd be great if the item in the crate were spawned high enough that it would settle on top of the debris where you could collect it.

I had one level where I realized I had trapped myself with a boulder and had to restart the level. The main menu has a round arrow icon I'd have expected to restart the level, but it suggests it resets all progress. To reset the level, I picked it from the level select instead. I'd really like a restart level button in the menu.

The acid for going too high hits way too suddenly. The player should get more warning to stop and go back. At least once I grabbed the last plant then started swimming upward, only to be killed before the level could end.

I'd like a quit game icon in the menu. Esc is functional, but given you can mouse control the rest, it seems like you should have a button that lets you quit with the mouse.

The achievements for getting lots of deaths look terrible. Achievements for doing trivial things a lot of times turn me off.

The game looks fun, though the level select makes it seem like a flash game I'd expect to play online for free. I'll be coming back to this later, though. I'm curious to see how the story progresses, since it suggests a mystery of who is piloting the drone.
Qrchack
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2015, 03:15:33 PM »

I took CB5YG-TLHLD-64T76, will post some feedback once I play enough to write a fair review Smiley
ElwinAlice
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2015, 02:04:11 AM »

dayum... it looks good... is there no steam key left..  Cry
Qrchack
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 08:44:48 AM »

There might be, give it a shot. I did and one of them worked.
BSKgames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 02:54:22 PM »

You always can ask for keys via email Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic