Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 04:16:30 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[Android][FREE] Shapes!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Android][FREE] Shapes!  (Read 640 times)
FTC
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2015, 06:11:25 AM »

Do you like puzzle games? Then "Shapes" is a game for you. Try it out for free Smiley

Google Play link: Here!

FTC
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2015, 11:46:01 AM »

Some screenshots:

Uncle Scotty
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 04:26:07 PM »

Hi, I tried your game and there are a couple things that jumped out at me. First, the graphics are nice and crisp and the game looks very polished. There is also a lot of content in terms of levels, which is great. The gameplay itself is challenging, and I look forward to playing more. The game is good for picking up for short play sessions of just a few minutes. It's a bit weird through how there is music in the title screen but it stops playing when you get to the level select screen. Also, the music volume is kind of loud. If I have the volume turned up all the way (like I usually do on my phone) then it is uncomfortably loud; way louder than I would ever want it to be. Also, the ads sometimes interrupt the gameplay which is kind of annoying.

FTC
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2015, 03:54:44 AM »

Hi, I tried your game and there are a couple things that jumped out at me. First, the graphics are nice and crisp and the game looks very polished. There is also a lot of content in terms of levels, which is great. The gameplay itself is challenging, and I look forward to playing more. The game is good for picking up for short play sessions of just a few minutes. It's a bit weird through how there is music in the title screen but it stops playing when you get to the level select screen. Also, the music volume is kind of loud. If I have the volume turned up all the way (like I usually do on my phone) then it is uncomfortably loud; way louder than I would ever want it to be. Also, the ads sometimes interrupt the gameplay which is kind of annoying.

Hey, thank you for letting us know your opinion. It's good that you told us about the music being loud, we'll fix it in the next version (probably we'll make some settings for that). We didn't want the music to play all the time, so we removed it from levels, but maybe it wasn't the best idea, we'll think about it.

Thanks again Smiley
FTC
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 05:58:01 AM »

New version is up with new audio settings and cool level music, check it out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.FuntoCreate.Shapes

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic