Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 09:25:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosKairi Blodeuyn's Music!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Kairi Blodeuyn's Music!  (Read 424 times)
Blodeuyn
Level 0

Orchestrator of Time

View Profile
« on: January 19, 2015, 12:21:43 PM »

Hey Everyone!
My name is Kairi Blodeuyn, and I'm a Freelance musical Composer, specializing in video game composition. I've been composing since I was in my early teens, and I'm taking commissions big and small!

I specialize in Orchestral music, however I am also able to write a variety of genres, and styles to suit your musical needs. You can take a look at my music at my Soundcloud by following the link below:
https://soundcloud.com/kairi-sawler

If you're unable to find a song I've done that fits a similar style to what you're looking for, please don't hesitate to contact me, as I'll be able to clear any questions up. I look forward to working with you all!!

Prices~
I charge a flat rate, based upon the length of the commissioned song, I will also work with you at any step in the composition, if there's a part of the song you'd like changed, I can do that, no extra fees! Just contact me if you're curious, and I'll return your messages as promptly as I can! My Prices can vary, however at the moment most are right around $60 per minute of music. This is negotiable!

Contact~
You can reach me by sending an E-mail to: [email protected], or by adding me on my Skype: Detattol
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic