Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:47:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallExperience the terror of being hunted in Reptile Zoo!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Experience the terror of being hunted in Reptile Zoo!  (Read 410 times)
TwistedJenius
Level 0

Entertainment with Brains, Brains with Bite!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 19, 2015, 03:52:23 PM »

Experience the terror of being hunted...

Something has escaped from the zoo and it's stalking you. Reptile Zoo: The Sinister Mutation is a first-person horror game with stealth gameplay. Your goal is to make it out of this deadly reptile park alive. To do this, you must use only your wits and all of the objects in the environment to hide and avoid being found by the cold-blooded monster that is after you, as you navigate this scary place filled with dangerous, slithering things.

A zoo keeper has called his coworker in the middle of the night because one of the creatures has escaped from the collection and is now loose in the park. Having arrived, and guided only by the notes he has left, you must now go and find that other keeper somewhere in the zoo. But first you must survive!

The goal of Reptile Zoo is simply to create the most frightening game possible. With an unique setting, polished gameplay and a truly menacing creature, it will take the genre of first-person survival horror games to a new level; making an awesomely terrifying experience for you, the player.

The creature is lurking close, and its jaws are ready to devour you. The hunt is on!

Here is the new video game trailer for our upcoming horror game Reptile Zoo: The Sinister Mutation that we have been developing.  Just the trailer alone took a lot of work and I'm very happy with how it came out.  But instead of sitting here describing it, I'll just let it speak for itself!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwjo1LimmWA&feature=youtu.be

I'd also like to mention that Reptile Zoo is also currently on Steam Greenlight, so I'd certainly appreciate any support that you could give the game by heading over there and voting "Yes" to getting it on Steam. Thanks!

You can also check out the game's progress so far on the Reptile Zoo DevLog.

Here's the DevLog of the game I'm currently working on- Reptile Zoo: The Sinister Mutation
Vote for it on Steam Greenlight!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic