Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 03:31:22 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallOut today, DQI: ACT 1! Fantasy book meets pnp-style RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Out today, DQI: ACT 1! Fantasy book meets pnp-style RPG  (Read 437 times)
interrupting cow
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2015, 11:14:16 AM »

After three months in early access, we're ready to officially launch the first act of our gamebook DestinyQuest Infinite TODAY! We sorted through bugs, added some shiny new art, tweaked some UI, and finalized the sounds and music. Which means we're finally ready to call it finished and ready for you! (Although knowing our programmer, he'll keep making improvements on it.. so we always welcome questions, comments, suggestions, or whatever :D ).

DQI is a mix of pen-and-paper RPGs and Choose Your Own Adventure novels. It's a fantasy book with branching paths where you decide the outcome of each quest. Arm yourself in your choice from hundreds of pieces of equipment, skills, and abilities and defeat every monster and adversary that stands in your way.

Buy DQI: Act 1 today right here, or try the demo first: http://dqinfinite.com/preview?name=Tigsource

|| Strayed ||
An interactive story about a lonely drive in the woods, and one small mistake.
vladharsan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2015, 07:01:49 AM »

awesome... I've got to speed 2, brawn 1, magic 2 and armor 2 and HP 30... I like the gameplay it's really catchy... sound and music nicely done, when it comes to graphics, I like the colors in the background simple yet somehow it gives you the feeling that you are reading from an old book... I like that. Now I'm not much of an artist, but the map seems a little bit to simple, I'd put more houses in every settlement or city. But I sure had a blast playing it!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic