Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 12:52:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosI'll compose your audio for FREE (How bout that?!)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: I'll compose your audio for FREE (How bout that?!)  (Read 438 times)
Leomattei
Level 0

Composer - Gamer - Metalhead - Guitarist

View Profile WWW
« on: January 21, 2015, 01:15:16 PM »

Hey all! Just looking to expand my resume of titles that I've worked on.

I'm a master of multitasking, I produce high quality work and I've been writing and composing music for a good 13+ years

Experience By Numbers:
13+ years playing and performing music
6+ years composing music that's led to a record deal, tours and industry praise.
200+ live performances

5 Things You Need to Know About Me:

1. Master of Multitasking est. 2011
3 bands. 3 different genres. Writing music, playing guitar, recording and engineering albums. Performing live almost every night and going to work full-time every day. That was just 2011. I’ve juggled multiple projects and tight timelines ever since, and haven’t lost my mind…yet.

2. Born to Be a One Man Band
Collaboration is cool, but so is hiding out in the studio and composing, performing, recording and mixing all by myself. Who needs a band when you can program an entire orchestra like a champ.

3. Curious. Innovative. Ambitious.
I’m driven to understand how things work. I ask too many questions. I look ahead to what’s next. I learn fast. Maybe it’s the Virgo in me, but I constantly challenge myself to learn new equipment, software, techniques and technology. Though I have to admit, it’s the 80’s that are inspiring my music more than ever.

4. 100% Self-Taught
I learned how to play guitar online. Then, more instruments and software. Playing wasn’t enough, so I had to know how to compose. When we couldn’t afford an audio engineer, I figured out how to produce pro sound in a friend’s bathroom.

5. Understand Emotion.
During a live performance, you can gauge people’s reactions to your music. It's helped me compose for a wide range of emotion and style.

If you're interested in what my work sounds like before contacting me click here :

www.soundcloud.com/leomatteimusic

You can Email me here as well :

[email protected]

Soundcloud : www.soundcloud.com/leomatteimusic

Twitter : @leomatteimusic
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic