Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:16:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallA cool little android game called Flying far: Charlies journey
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: A cool little android game called Flying far: Charlies journey  (Read 432 times)
dynero
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 22, 2015, 08:38:57 AM »

Hey guys,

I created a android game for the first time in my life and from the response I got I think I can say it's a pretty fun game. The game is called Flying Far: charlies journey and it's a hand drawn game where you play as a little boy called Charlie who owns a neat air balloon. The goal of the game is to help Charlie fly as far as possible without colliding with any lifeforms flying around. It's a pretty challenging game as each time you get hit your balloon gets weaker and gets pulled down harder by gravity. The further you get the more rewarding and harder the game becomes.

I could really use some help to get my game noticed in the store, It's a tough place to get noticed since there are thousands of games out there, but I think this one is different enough to be deserve some attention.

You can find the game by searching for Flying Far or Flying Far gydev. It's also in the increasingly popular list.

Here's the link if you want to check it out in your browser:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.GyDev.FlyingFar

I'm also open for suggestions of course, let me know what you guys think!

Thanks for your time, sorry if my English isn't top notch I'm not a native speaker.

Have a good day,

dynero
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:46:14 AM by dynero » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic