Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:39:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPink Monster Death Diorama
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pink Monster Death Diorama  (Read 687 times)
Beanallean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: January 25, 2015, 11:19:58 AM »

For the few months or so I've been working on a Super Meat Boy clone for fun. A few weeks ago I decided to make it more of its own thing and now this exists. It's not trying to be anything new, it's just a solid, challenging platformer.

I'd love to hear your feedback on anything about the game. Also if you have a Gamejolt account I would really appreciate it if you logged in through the game so I can see if times are being entered correctly. I was having difficulties with times being sorted incorrectly and although I think I fixed it, there could still be something wrong. Also any bugs, annoyances, or inconsistencies found helps a lot. Thanks!

Download through Gamejolt

If you don't like Gamejolt for whatever reason, download through Dropbox

Here are some choppy gifs (I'm very bad at gifs)

« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 06:06:26 PM by Beanallean » Logged
debugchicken
Level 1

Out of the sky, into the dirt.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2015, 08:35:05 PM »

Its been a while since skeleman, huh?

Logged w/ gamejolt, it seems to log in fine. but i didnt got anything (maybe because I didnt finished it)

fine movement, although I think the ghost jump is a little off, I can throw myself of cliffs and jump in the air

well I'd add a twist to make the game more interesting.

the bg sound voice fx are creepy.
Beanallean
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:05:05 PM »

Logged w/ gamejolt, it seems to log in fine. but i didnt got anything (maybe because I didnt finished it)

fine movement, although I think the ghost jump is a little off, I can throw myself of cliffs and jump in the air

You get achievements and times when you beat each world, so if you didn't finish through level 10 that would be why. Also it doesn't really have a twist or plot or anything because it's really only meant to be played for the gameplay. It's just a thing I wanted to do, nothing more. So yeah, thanks for your input.

Oh, almost forgot. The 'ghost jumping' is sort of off, but it's like that on purpose. When I first was adding that in I kept making it more and more lenient until it became this. I kind of like it though, it allows you to do some cool things (I even designed a few shortcuts with that in mind) and hopefully will make it so no one will ever be able to blame the game for not jumping when they press the button.
debugchicken
Level 1

Out of the sky, into the dirt.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 01:39:32 PM »

You get achievements and times when you beat each world, so if you didn't finish through level 10 that would be why. Also it doesn't really have a twist or plot or anything because it's really only meant to be played for the gameplay. It's just a thing I wanted to do, nothing more. So yeah, thanks for your input.

Oh, almost forgot. The 'ghost jumping' is sort of off, but it's like that on purpose. When I first was adding that in I kept making it more and more lenient until it became this. I kind of like it though, it allows you to do some cool things (I even designed a few shortcuts with that in mind) and hopefully will make it so no one will ever be able to blame the game for not jumping when they press the button.

ok, but, if the game is like this and you don't wanna change/add anything I don't think you should post on playtesting :\~
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic