Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:04:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D artist needed (really small iOS game 50% complete)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D artist needed (really small iOS game 50% complete)  (Read 580 times)
smalliosgame
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:48:23 PM »

Hey hey.
I am making a small iOS game just for the sake of experience. The prototype is ready, mechanics engine is 90% complete. That leaves mostly content related tasks.
So I need an artist to work on the graphics.

This is a 2D game about a jet fighter pilot that needs to survive several missions flying deep in the enemy area. He has to avoid other jets, missiles, air mines and that kind of stuff.

You will need to draw several jet fighters, missiles, mines, explosions, backgrounds and UI elements. That kind of stuff. Small amount of animations (effects like jet flames for instance)
You need to own an iOS device so you are able to download my builds and test them yourself.
I also need certain skill level from you, so I am sorry beforehand if you are too "green".
I don't think this game will earn any money, but if it does I am ready to split everything 50/50.

The art style is up to you. It can be pixel art, casual game style, something grimdark or whatever that tickles your fancy. All I need is a certain skill level.

tl;dr if you are looking for a real-life project for your portfolio or if you have some questions - send me a message Wink

Proof of concept version is available via Apple Test Flight. 9-level version (still WIP) will be submitted in a day or two.
smalliosgame
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2015, 01:46:38 PM »

Beta build is approved by Apple, so I can invite you via Apple Test Flight if you want to see the concept for yousrelf.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic