Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:34:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesToren by Swordtales [Releasing May 12th]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Toren by Swordtales [Releasing May 12th]  (Read 1047 times)
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« on: January 27, 2015, 12:13:33 PM »

http://toren-game.com/

Anyone else excited for this? I've been trying to keep my eyes on it, its been off the radar for a while. It's a little rough around the edges but it looks like a game I've been wanting for a few years now.

Update: It looks SO MUCH BETTER, you have got to see this trailer:

« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 10:57:55 AM by unsilentwill » Logged

Mittens
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 04:34:35 AM »

I feel like I would really want this game if the production quality was just a bit higher, is it trying to look retro? I'm kind of confused by it

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 04:55:19 PM »

idk i enjoy the rough look  Shrug

but yeah im at a loss as to what the game actually plays like from the trailer and the website. it looks kinda ico-esque i guess?
unsilentwill
Level 9

O, the things left unsaid!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 11:03:18 AM »

New trailer, new screenshots, new artwork it's work a second look for sure. Here's the new trailer again:

This article also helps explain the game: http://killscreendaily.com/articles/grow-from-child-woman-face-torens-towering-challenge-may-12th/?utm_content=buffer17926&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"You play as Moonchild, who is born a prisoner in the tower. Destined to climb the perilous structure, Moonchild faces epic puzzles and odds as she defies the gods who intend to keep her entrapped in the monumental prison at all costs. Beginning as an infant, Moonchild journeys through the ages, growing into a fierce woman by the end who climbs 'to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find [her] freedom.'"

Pinging Gimmy Tilbert
« Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 11:22:11 AM by unsilentwill » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic