Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:47:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Looking for 2D artist for RPG game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artist for RPG game  (Read 810 times)
MurderMantis
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 28, 2015, 07:49:19 PM »

Hello, I am looking for an artist to assist me with the game I'm working on, 'A Vengeful Voyage'. It's a 2D RPG game that I've been working on for a few months now. I am quite happy with it so far but I myself am not very good at doing the whole art thing. What art that is in the game thus far has either been downloaded from the internet or drawn by me or my friend. It's getting rather difficult to progress in the game because I need more art to add anything and every time I try to make some I get frustrated at how terrible it is and end up losing motivation. If you are interested in helping you can contact me here or email me at [email protected]. here is some screen shots of the current build if you would like to take a look:

The art may not look that bad but just know that it take quite a large amount of time to do any of it and the trees and people models came from the internet.
NOTE: I can not pay, I am a Junior in high school and this game is being made purely for fun, and to learn.

~TheMurderingMantis612
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic