Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:31:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsDesigner, 2D/3D artist looking for programmer to collab on weird, fun projects
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Designer, 2D/3D artist looking for programmer to collab on weird, fun projects  (Read 774 times)
jesseb
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 03, 2015, 01:20:50 PM »

I'm a designer and 2D/3D artist and am looking for a programmer to collaborate with on small projects. I've got ideas in many genres, from a Tamagochi-like digital pet game, to an Evolve-like FPS set in an office, to a hyper accelerated version of the Sims based around managing the cast of a sitcom. So it'd be good to talk and see what kind of game interests we share to see if we can come up with anything. My stuff usually falls in the weird category, so it's best if you like weird stuff too. I'd like to keep the projects small, no longer than a few months (so that FPS I'm talking about is not as big as it sounds). My emphasis is on fun and experimentation, but am open to selling something down the line. I work in Unity but am open to other engines.

I just released my first "real" game which you can check out here: thewhalehusband.itch.io/thestatic

So far it's been featured on a handful of places like IndieGames.com, Alpha Beta Gamer, Warp Door, Weird Fucking Games, and was one of PC Gamer's Best Free Games last week.

So yah, message me if you wanna talk about making something!

Screenshots of the game are below and you can check out some of my drawings here (and I'm already a lot better at 3D art than I was when I made this game, fwiw): bigsaleonmilkforallyoucollectors.tumblr.com

ung
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2015, 08:59:31 AM »

PM'd you. Please get in touch.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic