Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:07:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[PAID] PR Manager Needed
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [PAID] PR Manager Needed  (Read 595 times)
SheridanR
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: February 04, 2015, 12:53:42 PM »

Hello,

My name is Sheridan Rathbun, and I'm the team leader of Turning Wheel, an indie game dev group that is working on a game called Barony:
http://www.baronygame.com/

We have been developing this game for just under two years and although our work on the game is fast coming to a close, we're beginning to seriously worry that we haven't spent much time marketing or advertising our game or its development at all. It's been difficult since everyone on our team is way more interested in simply working on the game than talking about it, but now that our work is beginning to come to a close we're beginning to find ourselves in a serious problem. So this is where you come in.

Though we are as a team operating under a very limited budget, we are prepared to expend up to several hundred dollars to bring on someone who is knowledgeable about this industry to do what it takes to get us some much needed exposure. Of course we can work out the details if you get in touch with me; the following are my skype and email addresses.

Email: [email protected]

We are confident about the quality of our game, so if you think you can help us move it please get in touch with us. We are prepared to expose info about our team, our game, and our current situation if you contact us, of course -- and to be perfectly honest, we're really not sure where to go from here.

Thank you Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic